Author Topic: Mohawk Woody North American Cup Night, Jackpot Hi 5 Must Give  (Read 15102 times)

mwins

• Open / FFA
Re: Mohawk Woody North American Cup Night, Jackpot Hi 5 Must Give
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2018, 11:44:32 AM »
No brainer. They would get 100k tonight even without their fake news guarantee.

$10 to get in again this year. I'm an owner so I don't pay. But it was a flop last year. Empty tables in the dining room last year.

Equus Caballus

• Elite
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2018, 12:34:53 PM »
No brainer. They would get 100k tonight even without their fake news guarantee.

$10 to get in again this year. I'm an owner so I don't pay. But it was a flop last year. Empty tables in the dining room last year.

Yes that’s absurd

Should be free admission
At least halve that fee

Rabbi Of Racing

« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2018, 12:42:50 PM »
why would anyone pay to get in that joint?

Equus Caballus

• Elite
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2018, 01:38:46 PM »
Stakes late pick 4:

Race 9:  Wide open affair in the Fan Hanover

3 Kissing in sand: Obvious favorite after being very brave last week in elim, one to beat
4 Shower Play: Really like this filly has a ton of ability and I dont think we've seen it all yet, hoping she can break through here
6 Alexis Faith: Putting her in ticket, might get a good trip, plus Mcnair is added value
8 I'm trigger Happy: Flying late last week, has best driver in the race, needs cover but has the ability to beat any of these
9 U better go go: Very nice art major filly, crushed in NYSS, something not right last week maybe she was in heat? Tetrick on a live on in a stakes event can't pass up

Race 10: The Goodtimes

3 Alarm Detector: My pick for hambo, one to beat here, pointed for this race
4 Wolfgang: On the fence of eliminating him from ticket, if 5/2 or better worth keeping but tough to get that price on a Takter/Gingras combo
7 FiftyDollarBill: Very impressive last week in my opinion, almost chased down Alarm Detector, Trace flys in for the assignment, could get a very good trip and win at a decent price, but nothing to awe about

Race 11: Roses Are Red

7 Shartin: Obvious favorite, bounced back off the break in Matchmaker impressively, wont be a walk like at Yonkers so she'll have to prove it  but has Tetrick can't pass him up when the money is up for grabs
8 Fireby: Supplemented for a big check, if the pace falls apart she will win hands down

Race 12: NA Cup

2 Stay Hungry: My pick from the start, needs cover, but wins measured if hes right tonight with cover
4 Lather Up: Everyone  has him on ticket, presumptive favorite, expect him to leave 100% of the time, had his best start of the year last week
8 Nutcracker Sweet: Made up a huge backhalf last week, post 8 isn't as bad as people think, worst comes to worst he may give cover to Stay Hungry or be 3rd over, even then, he still has a big shot with the best driver out there

Good luck

Powerful Patricks Ghost

« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2018, 01:50:07 PM »
Stakes late pick 4:

Race 9:  Wide open affair in the Fan Hanover

3 Kissing in sand: Obvious favorite after being very brave last week in elim, one to beat
4 Shower Play: Really like this filly has a ton of ability and I dont think we've seen it all yet, hoping she can break through here
6 Alexis Faith: Putting her in ticket, might get a good trip, plus Mcnair is added value
8 I'm trigger Happy: Flying late last week, has best driver in the race, needs cover but has the ability to beat any of these
9 U better go go: Very nice art major filly, crushed in NYSS, something not right last week maybe she was in heat? Tetrick on a live on in a stakes event can't pass up

Race 10: The Goodtimes

3 Alarm Detector: My pick for hambo, one to beat here, pointed for this race
4 Wolfgang: On the fence of eliminating him from ticket, if 5/2 or better worth keeping but tough to get that price on a Takter/Gingras combo
7 FiftyDollarBill: Very impressive last week in my opinion, almost chased down Alarm Detector, Trace flys in for the assignment, could get a very good trip and win at a decent price, but nothing to awe about

Race 11: Roses Are Red

7 Shartin: Obvious favorite, bounced back off the break in Matchmaker impressively, wont be a walk like at Yonkers so she'll have to prove it  but has Tetrick can't pass him up when the money is up for grabs
8 Fireby: Supplemented for a big check, if the pace falls apart she will win hands down

Race 12: NA Cup

2 Stay Hungry: My pick from the start, needs cover, but wins measured if hes right tonight with cover
4 Lather Up: Everyone  has him on ticket, presumptive favorite, expect him to leave 100% of the time, had his best start of the year last week
8 Nutcracker Sweet: Made up a huge backhalf last week, post 8 isn't as bad as people think, worst comes to worst he may give cover to Stay Hungry or be 3rd over, even then, he still has a big shot with the best driver out there

Good luck

No mention of Done Well in NA cup? I thought that one raced pretty big in the elim. Tetrick could have won if he went all out but I think he left some in the tank for the final.

Equus Caballus

• Elite
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2018, 01:54:23 PM »
No mention of Done Well in NA cup? I thought that one raced pretty big in the elim. Tetrick could have won if he went all out but I think he left some in the tank for the final.

He has ability to win for sure
But 4/1ML not worth it for betting purposes

Good post last week
Raced well

Just not the price
Considering he has to beat lather up and stay hungry

5starharnessracingpicks

« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2018, 02:18:27 PM »

Good post last week
Raced well

Just not the price

What do you think the chances are of a speed battle in here tonight? If you think there will be, then Done Well could be a good play. He should come from off the pace tonight you would think.

Equus Caballus

• Elite
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2018, 02:20:34 PM »
What do you think the chances are of a speed battle in here tonight? If you think there will be, then Done Well could be a good play. He should come from off the pace tonight you would think.

Going for this amount of money
There should be a speed duel well over half the time statistically

But that doesn’t mean lather up can’t win on the front or close to it
You still need to close in 26 and a peice to win this race off the pace maybe 27.3 slowest depending on prior quarter clocking a and weather of course

5starharnessracingpicks

« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2018, 02:24:51 PM »
Going for this amount of money
There should be a speed duel well over half the time statistically

But that doesn’t mean lather up can’t win on the front or close to it
You still need to close in 26 and a peice to win this race off the pace maybe 27.3 slowest depending on prior quarter clocking a and weather of course

Just what I have been seeing from Mcnair lately is he is going to the front at all costs. Drawing inside of all the speed horses, I expect him to have the gas pedal down. I don't expect them to let Teague have a breather at all in this race. Should be a fun race if they do mix it up.

Equus Caballus

• Elite
« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2018, 02:32:03 PM »
Just what I have been seeing from Mcnair lately is he is going to the front at all costs. Drawing inside of all the speed horses, I expect him to have the gas pedal down. I don't expect them to let Teague have a breather at all in this race. Should be a fun race if they do mix it up.

Yes he’s gonna leave but so Is everyone else

Most likely gonna get away 4 or 5th
At least I hope so
Hopefully is second over then the winner

I just don’t see him racing well on the front especially against a field of killers

Powerful Patricks Ghost

« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2018, 06:23:18 PM »

Good post last week
Raced well

Just not the price

I think he'll be closer to 6-1

Equus Caballus

• Elite
« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2018, 06:40:08 PM »
I think he'll be closer to 6-1

maybe

see you guys after the 15th

i gotta concentrate tmbz1

Indian24

« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2018, 06:43:34 PM »
I could almost give a shit less about these big harness stake races because the same cheaters always win. 68xv.2

But tonight on North American Cup night I have found a reason to care. 11.wp

The infamous Cory Johnson who cheated in a Breeders Crown race has Shoe Shine his only entry to start the Pk5.

There is NO WAY this $13500 claimer should beat any horse in this field but Cory Johnson claimed him. 77z.chf

And that means you can NOT trust the integrity of this race or underestimate cheater Cory Johnson. 94z.sm

Clearly Hannelore Hanover should be the single in this PK5. tmbz1

But I'm going to single the dirtiest Breeders Crown winner ever CORY JOHNSON! hcx.1

Here's why:

Moreau has hit a wall and can't buy a victory even with large class drops. Where's his juice? 11.wp

Auciello horses all hit a wall last week and last year on Cup night he was shooting blanks. 11.wj

Mike Saftic on Bills Fella is the worst Canadian driver in history! 11.dt  Probably has best horse. 11.wp

Trevor Henry is having trouble finding his ass with both hands, will force a 24.4 1st quarter sometime tonight. ngc3

The pace will almost certainly be wicked up front and Roy will get hung out, No Moreau juice will doom him. 11.wp

Unless Jody Jamieson has his head up his ass,  him and Filion stand to benefit the most. tmbz1

Now add Cory Johnson's balls to use Epogen on a major stakes night and  :1

Like Jimmy Takter said the gamblers are screwed again. :1

Use your winnings to parlay on Traceur Hanover in the 7th race. tmbz1

Just a hunch. tmbz1 ngc3
. First race Ex right in here

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2018, 06:46:20 PM »
good call in race 1
let the nonsense begin

Powerful Patricks Ghost

« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2018, 07:17:20 PM »
. First race Ex right in here

Hope he filtered through the nonsense and had some of it

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: Bitter Truth just shit his depends
    April 20, 2024, 09:46:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: Unc Jerry Kicks ass at Mohawk
    April 20, 2024, 09:15:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: HONK HONK I shut the sound off on Mohawk, Fuc those two mouths
    April 20, 2024, 08:10:27 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Cock a Doodle Do. Uncle Jerry's says, and cock'el do!
    April 20, 2024, 07:48:44 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about the middle east sand rats, why does he and Obunghole keep sending billions to Iran?
    April 20, 2024, 01:56:02 PM
  • Michael Petrelli: WNBA should just copy the Haness Racing business model. State welfare.
    April 19, 2024, 07:42:20 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about Katlen Clarks salary, why dont he buy a ticket for an WNBA game?
    April 18, 2024, 06:23:45 PM
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 04:53:05 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal