Author Topic: Woman beaters and abusers in harness racing let’s name them  (Read 10998 times)

hands

• Top Claimer
Re: Woman beaters and abusers in harness racing let’s name them
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2018, 08:18:22 AM »
The judges at these tracks create an atmosphere where drivers acting like Neanderthals is acceptable. A female groom complains about sexual harassment from a driver and the girl is the one who suffers. With this entitlement, it’s no wonder some drivers take it a step further and think it’s ok to beat on women too.

Joe Dirt

• Stakes Horse
  • #MeToo My Ass
« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2018, 08:31:18 AM »
The judges at these tracks create an atmosphere where drivers acting like Neanderthals is acceptable. A female groom complains about sexual harassment from a driver and the girl is the one who suffers. With this entitlement, it’s no wonder some drivers take it a step further and think it’s ok to beat on women too.

LETS FACE IT, MOST GIRLS IN THE INDUSTRY ARE INBRED, WITH CROSS EYES, AND HAD RELATIONS WITH A FAMILY MEMBER BEFORE THE AGE OF 12.  SO THEY SHOULD BE HAPPY WITH ANY
#METOO,PLEASE  :1 11.mq 11.tfk THAT THEY CAN GET. 
      WHO KNOWS MAYBE THE JUDGES CAN SET UP A PHONY DNA TEST JUST LIKE PHONY HOT TESTS SOME CLAIM TO GET.

Joe Dirt

• Stakes Horse
  • #MeToo My Ass
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2018, 08:36:57 AM »

Fatboy

• Living Legend

#Me Too

• 4 claimer
« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2018, 10:31:35 AM »
Everybody  whose name is mentioned in this topic should be banded from harness racing
Ms Cortez is the New Boss. and she is not the same as the Old Boss

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about Katlen Clarks salary, why dont he buy a ticket for an WNBA game?
    Today at 06:23:45 PM
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    Today at 04:53:05 PM
  • Calhoun: Kirby crossed the Delaware before George Washington to make sure it was safe.  True story 100%
    Today at 02:39:12 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Kirby's Ace the most trusted individual in harness racing... at least in his mind. ngc3
    Today at 09:32:43 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Only loose ends are the entrails of Delaware residents.
    Today at 09:27:22 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Hopefully Admon is cleaning up loose ands and you know what that means!
    April 17, 2024, 11:26:37 PM
  • Unclejerry: COCK-A-DODDLE-DO is the rooster in a pile of PLOP
    April 17, 2024, 11:11:47 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Was that a trick question?
    April 16, 2024, 08:37:43 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal