Author Topic: Woman beaters and abusers in harness racing let’s name them  (Read 11016 times)

mwins

• Open / FFA
Re: Woman beaters and abusers in harness racing let’s name them
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2018, 08:47:43 AM »
Tony Kerwood

TheGrimReaper

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2018, 09:12:44 AM »
Forum full of racists and bigots, calling out others.  In a post started by a person who the KKK would be proud of.  Yup, Plop the voice of the righteous........ .
THE INDUSTRY'S DEAD

Pull the Pocket

• Open / FFA
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2018, 09:38:47 AM »
Forum full of racists and bigots, calling out others.  In a post started by a person who the KKK would be proud of.  Yup, Plop the voice of the righteous........ .

So with all the #metoo stuff going on in the world we should keep this behavior in harness racing quiet and secretive?

Nameaintbrian

• Stakes Horse
  • Little Joe Anderson was the KING
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2018, 02:06:18 PM »
Tharps and Erlick beat there woman. Both hang a long list of domestic violence charges. Cal expo reported Erlick to the police for swinging at Kathy. Just like Walter case the same thing with scot Erlick. They both lost there careers over women beating.
Ryan Anderson was the youngest driver to ever win a breeders crown race. It's all popcorn penny.

MsO

• Open / FFA
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2018, 02:36:53 PM »
OH SHIT, YOU JUST OPENED THE DOOR FOR msHO TO ABUSE YOU. 

Pfft! No, dumbass. You just did. Only you would call rightful criticism “abuse”, similar to your past claims I was “stalking” you for calling you out on public statements you’ve made, making it and you fair game. This has literally zero to do with stalking. But, anything to cast yourself as a victim, right? If you don’t like being called out, maybe think twice about what you’re conveying or shut the fuck up!

Besides, ‘cunt’ is a perfectly legitimate word that, as I’ve explained to you before, is exclusively considered verboten or offensive by uptight puritanical types in the US. Use it as liberally as you want as far as I’m concerned; so long as it’s not used in a pejorative, sexist sense you’d strictly reserve for women who displease you, you fussy cunt!  ;)

It’s interesting, though, that people on this forum, who generally show no respect for women, would be at all surprised that anyone in the industry might have the temerity to also show no respect for women, seeing them as personal property subject to their approval, putting hands on them should they not. This forum basically encourages and excuses that shit if nothing else. Hypocrites all.  ::)

MsO

• Open / FFA
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2018, 05:34:32 PM »
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=i+get+a+belt+out+of+you&&view=detail&mid=E49C351C0B3DA9D5AF1BE49C351C0B3DA9D5AF1B&&FORM=VRDGAR

Ummm, okay. ::)  Case in point  is the recently resurrected “WHAT FORUM OWNER/OPERATOR GOT ARRESTED FOR DOMESTIC VIOLENCE?” thread, where women were repeatedly referred to as “females”, clearly indicating an unrestrained disrespect for and objectification of women.
Now, I know some chuckleheads have a problem when I offer support for my arguments - and likely because it makes for a solid case they can’t argue - but that’s just how things are supposed to be done. So too damn bad, whiners…

The Problem With Calling Women 'Females'

[…] “It could be because women don't see "female" as indicative of as strong an issue as these others—what's being reclaimed about "bitch," "cunt" and "slut" has just as much to do with their connotations of independence and sexuality as it does about the right to use these words in a non-disparaging way. Maybe "female" is less in need of saving. Or maybe, it's indicative of a more slippery form of disrespect.”
https://jezebel.com/the-problem-with-calling-women-females-1683808274

Croswell Coons

• Open / FFA
« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2018, 06:06:07 PM »
  IF EVER THERE WAS A BROAD THAT DESERVED A BEATING, IT IS THE mSo  CREATURE. PERHAPS SHE LIKES IT RUFF AND TUMBLE. BUT SHE WILL NEVER GET TO RIDE SPACE MOUNTAIN, NO MATTER HOW MUCH SHE BEGS OR PAYS
THEY DONT CALL ME 'BIG DADDY' FOR NO REASON AT ALL.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2018, 06:25:56 PM »
I NEVER MET A QUIET FEMALE WITH A FAT LIP
« Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 06:29:27 PM by Fatboy »

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2018, 07:36:46 PM »
  IF EVER THERE WAS A BROAD THAT DESERVED A BEATING, IT IS THE mSo  CREATURE. PERHAPS SHE LIKES IT RUFF AND TUMBLE. BUT SHE WILL NEVER GET TO RIDE SPACE MOUNTAIN, NO MATTER HOW MUCH SHE BEGS OR PAYS

MsO is way too cerebral for most of the adolescent peabrains here. Although I don't agree with everything she says, she is way too intelligent to be posting here.
He who laughs last, laughs best.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2018, 07:37:49 PM »

MsO is way too cerebral for most of the adolescent peabrains here. Although I don't agree with everything she says, she is way too intelligent to be posting here.

NOT THAT BRIGHT IF RETURNING HERE IS A PRIORITY FOR HER

Joe Dirt

• Stakes Horse
  • #MeToo My Ass
« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2018, 07:56:35 PM »

SCARY THOUGHT. TOO BAD HER ELEVATOR DONT STOP AT ALL FLOORS. WHY DO SHE LOWER HERSELF TO HANG WITH US HUMANS?

buffalo believer

• Elite
« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2018, 09:32:06 PM »

Not cerebral at all.  Just ignorant to the obvious.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2018, 09:35:45 PM »
Not cerebral at all.  Just ignorant to the obvious.

HE COULD BE BUFFALOED BY THE BULLSHIT

buffalo believer

• Elite
« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2018, 09:39:59 PM »
HE COULD BE BUFFALOED BY THE BULLSHIT
Anyone that defends Bob Belcher immediately loses all credibility. Period, of argument. 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: Bitter Truth just shit his depends
    April 20, 2024, 09:46:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: Unc Jerry Kicks ass at Mohawk
    April 20, 2024, 09:15:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: HONK HONK I shut the sound off on Mohawk, Fuc those two mouths
    April 20, 2024, 08:10:27 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Cock a Doodle Do. Uncle Jerry's says, and cock'el do!
    April 20, 2024, 07:48:44 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about the middle east sand rats, why does he and Obunghole keep sending billions to Iran?
    April 20, 2024, 01:56:02 PM
  • Michael Petrelli: WNBA should just copy the Haness Racing business model. State welfare.
    April 19, 2024, 07:42:20 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about Katlen Clarks salary, why dont he buy a ticket for an WNBA game?
    April 18, 2024, 06:23:45 PM
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 04:53:05 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal