Author Topic: Hoosier/Hawthorne (Combo Thread) 5/10  (Read 6126 times)

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Re: Hoosier/Hawthorne (Combo Thread) 5/10
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2018, 06:40:32 PM »
See you there lucpark .. dress warm suppose to be in the 50s again
tmbz1 tmbz1
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Nameaintbrian

• Stakes Horse
  • Little Joe Anderson was the KING
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2018, 11:46:11 PM »
Horse gets off a trailer from Cali 2 days ago and you’re blaming me ? Suck my dick imbecile learn the game the horse had every chance to win 🤷🏻‍♂️
Hey smolin no offense but how do you afford to stay in the business? It’s fuckin impossible here.
Ryan Anderson was the youngest driver to ever win a breeders crown race. It's all popcorn penny.

Johncicero

• Top Claimer
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2018, 11:49:06 PM »
Easily I have another line of work ... sitting around playing video games traveling and drinking beer .. it pays well  ngc3

MR.DALRAE

• Living Legend
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2018, 12:36:12 AM »
HOW DOESNT CASEY WIN AT LEAST 7 ON EACH CARD

Johncicero

• Top Claimer
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2018, 03:33:15 AM »
Casey doesn’t win 7 each night because he is taller and heavier then I am and the guy couldn’t even buy a drive years ago while we crushed him .. or maybe because he has Greek owners now and swooey should recognize it’s the all American crime syndicate ... do your homework .. yeah I’m not afraid to speak the truth .. never cared before why would I now? You think they’ll whack me ? This isn’t the 70s Cicero it’s 2018 ... the guy still wins plenty but I bet if you did your research some races are fishy .. look at all last year’s replays .. 😂😘😘 it’s sll s joke ... casey Ross and their father are the karate kid of harness racing and their crushing .. hey can you blame them they’re just trying to make a living .. it’s busniess and lucpark can agree ... just like kyle Husted ... the kid has did great the last couple years before his mentor passed away Jim Ellison .. now he just does his own thing .. and Kyle Wilfong is lacking Payton ode .. but Kyle does great with his fathers horses .. although he’s now management with Angie Coleman and rob  .. but they haven’t been doing so good but I’m sure once they get tired of getting their ass beat they’ll complain to management that everyone is cheating and have them thrown off the track or something lol .. let’s make hawthorne great again .. build a wall or something .. hope you guys petition the Rollin Smolin account so I can get mine back my father was never a nark he was for the horseman and he literally had a heart attack being on the ihha board fighting for the horseman ... but the real horseman of Illinois don’t exist and they all don’t care .. it’s money .. but they don’t know they still get fucked and lost their health insurance on top of it lol .. yep swoooey it’s me stop denying it no hard feelings anymore I’m getting older and you’re crazy shit is not right .. you missed out on the real idiot races back in the day .. my father would love to post again but he can’t he hates all of this .. but lucpark where are the college games lol ... anywho I have 4 in tomorrow Hansen’s horse was rerigged I haven’t looked if we got class relief .. horse was in nw30000 last start .. a claimed in tough and raced good but I’m on go with everything .. and if anyone wants to know the real reason why I drove maybe 2 weeks into the winter meet inbox me I’ll explain .. you all know who have been here forever it’s me

balmoralfan

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2018, 05:08:10 AM »
g .. hope you guys petition the Rollin Smolin account so I can get mine back my father was never a nark he was for the horseman and he literally had a heart attack being on the ihha board fighting for the horseman ... but the real horseman of Illinois don’t exist and they all don’t care ..
seriously? Ira = biggest snitch of all time! ask Perry Smith. Even your old boss R Bob knows! Dear old dad was on the Johnston's payroll laddie. Hurt his own for a few bucks and some cheap cuts of meat.

Powerful Patricks Ghost

« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2018, 06:14:07 PM »
Gonna win on Et Tu Brute? Would be pretty ironic.

Nameaintbrian

• Stakes Horse
  • Little Joe Anderson was the KING
« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2018, 12:44:31 AM »
Easily I have another line of work ... sitting around playing video games traveling and drinking beer .. it pays well  ngc3
Co,e on man. You know everyone is starving here. It’s not the same. And sorry bro but your dad was really was a snitch and Brent and joe d. Got both of them thrown out of town sorry he had a heart attack but that’s karma bro
Ryan Anderson was the youngest driver to ever win a breeders crown race. It's all popcorn penny.

Johncicero

• Top Claimer
« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2018, 12:56:50 AM »
I’ve never known my father to be a snitch .. but everyone can have their opinion .. he’s my father and I only have one .. I love him to death and has done anything and everything to help me in my life

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Kirby's Ace: Why? Your already here!
    Today at 12:20:48 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Admin Bring back XYZ.
    March 28, 2024, 10:02:39 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes XYZ you are missed
    March 28, 2024, 09:56:46 PM
  • Mazola: Hey XYZ, miss you buddy!
    March 28, 2024, 08:18:55 PM
  • FirstUpFrom8Hole: Do Piff Daddy know Antiqua has an extradition treaty wif the US of A?
    March 28, 2024, 06:39:42 PM
  • Calhoun: Some White Boy Diddy gave a ride to got popped for Coke and Edibles.
    March 28, 2024, 03:24:42 PM
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    March 28, 2024, 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    March 28, 2024, 12:36:34 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal