Author Topic: Dave Miller  (Read 4504 times)

butch

• NW-1
Dave Miller
« on: April 30, 2018, 06:54:20 PM »
I know there have been some posts recently about the drives he giving in the past couple of weeks. did anyone see the 2nd race at the big M this past Saturday.??
if he was trying in there  then i'm lost. he sat like a stiff all the way down the stretch looking over at the horse in the lead, then only gave the horse, You Got Trumped a few whip taps when andy McCarthy got off the rail and started to close on  him. to me this was a blatant attempt to be only racing for second, and then he did close ground on the leader at the wire.  I call stiff job.
  he did it also last couple weeks with Andy M, when he looked like he was again only racing for second....
    did it again with Cousin Mary last week....no try
       last week at Phil , looked funny on Van Helsing.

maybe i'm just looking for something or does anyone else see these drives as NO TRY drives.

i'm not a big bettor so i'm not crying over a few small bets.........watc h some of those on replay

hoosierboy

• Elite
Re: Dave Miller
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2018, 07:43:04 PM »
Yeah he is a hall of famer probably decided to start cheating.  If your not a bettor why does it matter

Superfecta

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2018, 08:05:39 PM »
Yeah he is a hall of famer probably decided to start cheating.  If your not a bettor why does it matter

He didn't just start and being a hall of fame driver doesn't make him give 100% every start.

viking55

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2018, 02:16:42 PM »

So was Herve.

Zoooooming By!

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2018, 08:54:35 PM »
I know there have been some posts recently about the drives he giving in the past couple of weeks. did anyone see the 2nd race at the big M this past Saturday.??
if he was trying in there  then i'm lost. he sat like a stiff all the way down the stretch looking over at the horse in the lead, then only gave the horse, You Got Trumped a few whip taps when andy McCarthy got off the rail and started to close on  him. to me this was a blatant attempt to be only racing for second, and then he did close ground on the leader at the wire.  I call stiff job.
  he did it also last couple weeks with Andy M, when he looked like he was again only racing for second....
    did it again with Cousin Mary last week....no try
       last week at Phil , looked funny on Van Helsing.

maybe i'm just looking for something or does anyone else see these drives as NO TRY drives.

i'm not a big bettor so i'm not crying over a few small bets.........watc h some of those on replay

I agree, raced for second only. Took the horse wide to lose a couple at the top of the stretch. Could have given the winner a run for the money, if not won it.

arniesarmy

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2018, 03:38:46 AM »
His decline started when he almost caused a wreck in the Hambo. All athletes reach their peak. He is definitely on the downslope.

Icyunvme

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2018, 05:18:06 AM »
Horse was getting rough baited if I recall. Has a history last year of breaks as well.

freelegged pacer

• NW-1
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2018, 10:29:35 AM »
 I watched the replay of the 2nd race at the Meadowlands. The horse was on the left line. David did a great job of finishing second. Anyone else would have been third or worse.  11.btsl

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about Katlen Clarks salary, why dont he buy a ticket for an WNBA game?
    April 18, 2024, 06:23:45 PM
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 04:53:05 PM
  • Calhoun: Kirby crossed the Delaware before George Washington to make sure it was safe.  True story 100%
    April 18, 2024, 02:39:12 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Kirby's Ace the most trusted individual in harness racing... at least in his mind. ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 09:32:43 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Only loose ends are the entrails of Delaware residents.
    April 18, 2024, 09:27:22 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Hopefully Admon is cleaning up loose ands and you know what that means!
    April 17, 2024, 11:26:37 PM
  • Unclejerry: COCK-A-DODDLE-DO is the rooster in a pile of PLOP
    April 17, 2024, 11:11:47 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Was that a trick question?
    April 16, 2024, 08:37:43 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal