Author Topic: Chalkfield complete dump fake DQs  (Read 6201 times)

Powerful Patricks Ghost

Chalkfield complete dump fake DQs
« on: April 18, 2018, 09:54:34 PM »
Race 10 they DQ the 4 for interference. First off, they don't show any video during the inquiry. How, this day and age, a track doesn't show video during an inquiry is beyond me.  Then they get some hayseed saying "the 4 came out on the horse and caused interference" 3 minutes after they make the race official and place horse. Worst part, they show a head-on that shows zero interference. Track is a complete joke and yes i lost a good amount of money because of the DQ.

buffalo believer

• Elite
Re: Chalkfield complete dump fake DQs
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2018, 10:00:19 PM »
Race 10 they DQ the 4 for interference. First off, they don't show any video during the inquiry. How, this day and age, a track doesn't show video during an inquiry is beyond me.  Then they get some hayseed saying "the 4 came out on the horse and caused interference" 3 minutes after they make the race official and place horse. Worst part, they show a head-on that shows zero interference. Track is a complete joke and yes i lost a good amount of money because of the DQ.
What the hell was stahl doing at 1/5 running right up a horses back going to the 3 quarter pole.  If he tips 3 wide he wins by 10.  he was 1/5 and he doesn't go three wide???

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2018, 10:11:07 PM »
Race 10 they DQ the 4 for interference. First off, they don't show any video during the inquiry. How, this day and age, a track doesn't show video during an inquiry is beyond me.  Then they get some hayseed saying "the 4 came out on the horse and caused interference" 3 minutes after they make the race official and place horse. Worst part, they show a head-on that shows zero interference. Track is a complete joke and yes i lost a good amount of money because of the DQ.

You lost again ngc3 ngc

Pls stop crying FUCK FACE

WANT THE  FIVER BACK
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Rabbi Of Racing

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2018, 10:23:47 PM »
You are 100% correct on everything

Superfecta

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2018, 11:07:15 PM »
The 4 came off the rail clean and had nothing to do with the 9 dancing. Horrible call just making an excuse for the 1/5 losing.

Powerful Patricks Ghost

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2018, 03:23:15 AM »

You lost again ngc3 ngc

Pls stop crying FUCK FACE

WANT THE  FIVER BACK

Lost more than 5 bucks chief. Exacta was paying almost 800 and would have had the tri for a buck. Also, no problem when I lose but I would like to have a fair shake. Driver did nothing wrong and got taken down anyway.

Winners Win

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2018, 08:52:58 AM »
We all know if the lead horse that drifted out wasn't wrenn he would have been taken down.  If it was a regular driver and not a trainer driver from Michigan on the 4, he would of stayed up.  I saw Aaron jam into a hole the other night causing a horse to break and he stayed up so we know he wouldn't be dq'd.

Powerful Patricks Ghost

« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2018, 09:04:52 AM »
We all know if the lead horse that drifted out wasn't wrenn he would have been taken down.  If it was a regular driver and not a trainer driver from Michigan on the 4, he would of stayed up.  I saw Aaron jam into a hole the other night causing a horse to break and he stayed up so we know he wouldn't be dq'd.

Yeah. I don't play Northfield a ton but I see questionable interference a lot. I knew it was risky using Altizer but the price was right and the horses they bet down looked like dogshit. Couldn't believe I got taken down.

Joe Dirt

• Stakes Horse
  • #MeToo My Ass
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2018, 09:27:56 AM »
Yeah. I don't play Northfield a ton but I see questionable interference a lot. I knew it was risky using Altizer but the price was right and the horses they bet down looked like dogshit. Couldn't believe I got taken down.

I WAS GLAD TO SEE YOUR MIND BET TAKEN DOWN, JUST TO SEE A LITTLE CRY BABY BITCH LIKE YOU GO SPASTIC.  THE HORSE IN THE POCKET CAME OFF THE RAIL, CAUSING STAHL TO BREAK. THE JUDGES MADE THE RIGHT CALL, AS THEY ALWAYS DO.  NORTHFIELD JUDGES ARE THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS, JUST ASK ms ho AND bLOB BURP  (EXCUSE ME)

Winners Win

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2018, 10:15:02 AM »

They are either protecting their guys or the chalk bettors. 

Powerful Patricks Ghost

« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2018, 10:53:35 AM »
I WAS GLAD TO SEE YOUR MIND BET TAKEN DOWN, JUST TO SEE A LITTLE CRY BABY BITCH LIKE YOU GO SPASTIC.  THE HORSE IN THE POCKET CAME OFF THE RAIL, CAUSING STAHL TO BREAK. THE JUDGES MADE THE RIGHT CALL, AS THEY ALWAYS DO.  NORTHFIELD JUDGES ARE THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS, JUST ASK ms ho AND bLOB BURP  (EXCUSE ME)

Yes, I'd made a thread about a mind bet on Scott Altizer. You got me  73cv.2 73cv.2 73cv.2

Dr. Adam Freeham

• Top Claimer
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2018, 12:19:53 PM »
  Where are my props for my horse winning the race? 

Stahl was 3 wide when he went around Miller, Altizer pulled and went 2 wide , when he should have used the passing lane. He interfered with Stahl. got taken down, just like the rules say he should

Winners Win

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2018, 12:26:10 PM »
  Where are my props for my horse winning the race? 

Stahl was 3 wide when he went around Miller, Altizer pulled and went 2 wide , when he should have used the passing lane. He interfered with Stahl. got taken down, just like the rules say he should

You said it best, he was 2 wide, stahl was 3 wide.  How did he cause it unless Wrenn pushed him out into the other lane he would still be 2 wide.

cigar

• Elite
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2018, 12:32:04 PM »
Lost more than 5 bucks chief. Exacta was paying almost 800 and would have had the tri for a buck. Also, no problem when I lose but I would like to have a fair shake. Driver did nothing wrong and got taken down anyway.
Stop it you lost your roll of dimes on the supers numb nuts. Your handicapping skills are so good you gotta get quarters next time you bet and put them in a washing machine at the laundromat and watch your money spin. You are a retard  tmbz1

Powerful Patricks Ghost

« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2018, 02:19:06 PM »
Stop it you lost your roll of dimes on the supers numb nuts. Your handicapping skills are so good you gotta get quarters next time you bet and put them in a washing machine at the laundromat and watch your money spin. You are a retard  tmbz1

Oh look it's the village homo who eats his horses for dinner. Got any more sweet Facebook pics to share with us, queer?

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: Bitter Truth just shit his depends
    April 20, 2024, 09:46:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: Unc Jerry Kicks ass at Mohawk
    April 20, 2024, 09:15:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: HONK HONK I shut the sound off on Mohawk, Fuc those two mouths
    April 20, 2024, 08:10:27 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Cock a Doodle Do. Uncle Jerry's says, and cock'el do!
    April 20, 2024, 07:48:44 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about the middle east sand rats, why does he and Obunghole keep sending billions to Iran?
    April 20, 2024, 01:56:02 PM
  • Michael Petrelli: WNBA should just copy the Haness Racing business model. State welfare.
    April 19, 2024, 07:42:20 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about Katlen Clarks salary, why dont he buy a ticket for an WNBA game?
    April 18, 2024, 06:23:45 PM
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 04:53:05 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal