Author Topic: Marc St Louis  (Read 56830 times)

Calhoun

• Elite
Re: Marc St Louis
« Reply #120 on: March 06, 2020, 01:38:34 PM »
It will start on the track and finish in the parking lot.
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
ngc3 ngc3

No, I don't hang around parking lots.

What happened in the parking lot?  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Didn't your Mama teach you not to go in parking lots filled with old drunk men at night?

Fag Legit?

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

What happens in the parking lot stays in the parking lot.  ngc3 ngc3

More Fagtured Fairy Tale  from Tim

ngc3 ngc3

jdmacdo

• Open / FFA
« Reply #121 on: March 07, 2020, 08:21:33 AM »
You fucking people have no fucking clue. I'm not even going to waste my fucking time on here explaining it but he's done his time. Drive on Torpedo drive on 11.wp

HornbyDuke

• Elite
« Reply #122 on: March 07, 2020, 11:02:44 AM »
You fucking people have no fucking clue. I'm not even going to waste my fucking time on here explaining it but he's done his time. Drive on Torpedo drive on 11.wp

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

He has done his time but when an embezzler gets out of prison do you hire the offender as your accountant.

A lot of people find killing a horse to enhance your chances at winning a few dollars and then callously burning the animal indicative of dark  dark personal character.

Let him move on an earn a living in field where he doesn't have any involvement in the care of animals.

DeeJennerit

• Top Claimer
« Reply #123 on: March 07, 2020, 11:10:07 AM »
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

He has done his time but when an embezzler gets out of prison do you hire the offender as your accountant.

A lot of people find killing a horse to enhance your chances at winning a few dollars and then callously burning the animal indicative of dark  dark personal character.

I’d be very curious to know how of those folks judging the kid for torching an already-dead horse hunt and/or eat meat. Judgmental, irrational hypocrites. I eat slaughtered cow/pig/chicken everyday but this kid made a mistake and burned a dead horse as a means of trying to hide his mistake — at which he failed and paid a heavy price — and that makes him worse than you. Get over yourselves.

HornbyDuke

• Elite
« Reply #124 on: March 07, 2020, 11:32:29 AM »
The horse was dead, but who needlessly killed the horse? You can't divorce that from the fact pattern.

Some of you folks on here are dumber than carney dumb. That's pretty bad.

I luv the goobers that have 20 online names and often hold conversations with themselves using one or a few of the aliases.  Usually the only people agreeing with these goobers are one of their 30 other aliases.

ngc3 ngc3

DeeJennerit

• Top Claimer
« Reply #125 on: March 07, 2020, 11:38:49 AM »
The horse was dead, but who needlessly killed the horse? You can't divorce that from the fact pattern.

I luv the goobers that have 20 online names and often hold conversations with themselves using one or a few of the aliases.  Usually the only people agreeing with these goobers are one of their 30 other aliases.

ngc3 ngc3

Takes one to know one.

bigwrench

• Living Legend
« Reply #126 on: March 07, 2020, 05:45:16 PM »
Another Fractured Fairy Tale.
 tmbz1
i remember that cartoon!!
Black lives matter? WTF
I was taught all lives matter!
Especially the lives of us rednecks
And our Horsez!!

bigwrench

• Living Legend
« Reply #127 on: March 07, 2020, 05:47:52 PM »

ngc3 ngc3
great great post sir
Black lives matter? WTF
I was taught all lives matter!
Especially the lives of us rednecks
And our Horsez!!

ferdinand the bull

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #128 on: March 17, 2020, 08:10:07 PM »
NOBODY can drive with this guy , watching Western Fair and he schools them. Only boys that can stay close are Henry and Kelly and both drive for known epo guys Bourgault and Bossence

Rabbi Of Racing

« Reply #129 on: March 17, 2020, 08:11:02 PM »
seems like a nice guy, paid his debt to society, has talent
I agree,once someone pays their debt to society,they must be allowed to move on

ferdinand the bull

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #130 on: March 17, 2020, 08:24:29 PM »
I agree,once someone pays their debt to society,they must be allowed to move on
Let the guy race everywhere, he at least did his time, which is more than most

ferdinand the bull

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #131 on: March 17, 2020, 11:20:40 PM »
Your reasoning is flawed. A third grade teacher rapes a student. When he gets out of prison, you're OK with him teaching again? The teacher and St. Louis gave up their privilege to educate and race respectively.
The commission gave him his license so must have thought he deserved a second chance.

ferdinand the bull

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #132 on: March 18, 2020, 12:08:27 AM »
Firstly, he can't get  a license in US. Secondly, agreeing with any commission shows me how dim you are. 99% of Harness Racing's problems are due to the incompetence of racing commissions. Look how the commissions turned a blind eye regarding the 29 just indicted. Wake Up!
The indicted aside, comparing him to a rapist elementary school teacher is a little far fetched don't you think? I don't know the man but do see many Many repeat drug offenders being approved for licenses. What about McNair whipped Travis Cullen during a race, drawing blood from his arm,scrotum and thigh, majority would call it assault, 30 days and he's back at it. There should be no picking and choosing, either make the rules for everyone or no one.
Joe Perriera has had what 7 TCO2 positive tests , he's racing, Shepherd numerous,  Bourgault beat a horse with a headpole on camera, he's not barred from any track. Why do you single out St Louis? Is it personal?

Inside The Pylons

• Top Claimer
« Reply #133 on: March 18, 2020, 12:42:44 AM »
 The only thing important about St. louie or any other driver for that fact is CAN HE MAKE ME MONEY?  Will he beat the skin off one when my money is down? Oh to have a field of 10 just like him in every race.  Racing would be fun again

11.wp

firhill

• Top Claimer
« Reply #134 on: March 18, 2020, 12:51:36 AM »
Firstly, he can't get  a license in US. Secondly, agreeing with any commission shows me how dim you are. 99% of Harness Racing's problems are due to the incompetence of racing commissions. Look how the commissions turned a blind eye regarding the 29 just indicted. Wake Up!

BBM part above is false. He drove at Northville Downs in 2018 and 2019.

St.Louis had his US license re-instated in March 2018. Following was grabbed from USTA archives, ruling dated April 20/2018.
http://horsemen.ustrotting.com/archived.cfm

ST LOUIS, MARC E JR.
SWARTZ CREEK, MI
YOB 1988
HP on 5/28/2013
RESTORED TO GOOD STANDING(RES) AS OF 3/23/2018
CONDUCT DETRIMENTAL TO THE BEST INTEREST OF HORSE RACING
Penalty: As a result of violating the settlement agreement, the Stewards issue the following penalty: In accordance with MGCB Stewards’ Ruling 6695, Mr. St Louis Jr. remains ineligible to be licensed under the Horse Racing Law of 1995, in the State of Michigan, for the two year period 2/18/2013 through and including 2/17/2015. Further, Mr. St Louis Jr. will continue to remain ineligible to be licensed under the Horse Racing Law of 1995, in the State of Michigan, for an additional three-year period, 2/18/2015 through and including 2/17/2018. Mr. St Louis Jr. will be deemed a disqualified person and will be denied the privileges of all grounds, live and/or simulcast that are under the jurisdiction of the Horse Racing Law of 1995.
Status as of 3/23/2018 - Subsequent Ruling - MGCB Ruling 7146 - Having met the requirements as set forth in MGCB Stewards' Rulings 6695 and 6751, the suspension of the occupational license issued to Marc St Louis Jr. is hereby lifted and Mr. St Louis Jr. is hereby restored to good standing

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Kirby's Ace: Why? Your already here!
    Today at 12:20:48 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Admin Bring back XYZ.
    March 28, 2024, 10:02:39 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes XYZ you are missed
    March 28, 2024, 09:56:46 PM
  • Mazola: Hey XYZ, miss you buddy!
    March 28, 2024, 08:18:55 PM
  • FirstUpFrom8Hole: Do Piff Daddy know Antiqua has an extradition treaty wif the US of A?
    March 28, 2024, 06:39:42 PM
  • Calhoun: Some White Boy Diddy gave a ride to got popped for Coke and Edibles.
    March 28, 2024, 03:24:42 PM
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    March 28, 2024, 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    March 28, 2024, 12:36:34 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal