Author Topic: Penpal is the best mare in the country  (Read 36526 times)

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
Re: Penpal is the best mare in the country
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2017, 10:17:35 PM »
I'm sure he knows much more than I do about harness racing. Nothing to be too proud of. But....the question is why did he not give the horse a chance? Not because of him cheating I would guess.
i think he bets against himself

michael666

« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2017, 10:18:23 PM »
no,I did not bet her,to short of a price,as soon as the gate was rolling Pat is about 10 off the gate,right then you know he is not trying,then they walk fractions and he is last,brushes her up at the end to run third,he will go back to the barn after and brag about his drive.You want to know what is wrong with harness racing? You just saw it,so many of you worry about drugs,who gives a FUCK about drugs,that drive,that race right there is why people for decades have quit the sport.Many here will defend him,many will say that is how he drives,many will say the mare is not very good,many will say Pat keeps them racing long and the owners are happy,bottom line that was a TRAVESTY!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is my rant,good luck to all,even Pompano Gambler,good night

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2017, 10:20:59 PM »
no,I did not bet her,to short of a price,as soon as the gate was rolling Pat is about 10 off the gate,right then you know he is not trying,then they walk fractions and he is last,brushes her up at the end to run third,he will go back to the barn after and brag about his drive.You want to know what is wrong with harness racing? You just saw it,so many of you worry about drugs,who gives a FUCK about drugs,that drive,that race right there is why people for decades have quit the sport.Many here will defend him,many will say that is how he drives,many will say the mare is not very good,many will say Pat keeps them racing long and the owners are happy,bottom line that was a TRAVESTY!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is my rant,good luck to all,even Pompano Gambler,good night
pat needs to be punished severly

heywood

« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2017, 10:21:16 PM »

disagree. drugs are the problem not this.

SPERMIN HERMAN

• Elite
« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2017, 10:22:24 PM »
DARIN Z AGREES WITH YOU AND WE KNOW HE KNOWS A LITTLE MORE THAN HEYSEED

Darin Zoccali‏ @atTheTrack7 · 13m13 minutes ago  

If I were still Director of Racing Ops, I would have been in the judges booth the second they hit the wire. Lachance should be suspended.

Darin Zoccali‏ @atTheTrack7 · 17m17 minutes ago  
I mean, how can you possibly justify that drive? Horse is 3/5 and literally was never given a chance to compete.

Darin Zoccali‏ @atTheTrack7 · 18m18 minutes ago  

Great effort by Pat Lachance there. But bettors can't be angry about that. Once again, sacrificial lambs.

BUT HAS THIS DOUCHEBAG ZOCCALI EVER CALLED OUT THE LACK OF INTEGRITY BY LETTING BONGIORNO BE INVOLVED AT M1? OR HAS HE EVER PUBLICLY QUESTIONED HOW GURAL'S TRAINERS ALWAYS GET LET OFF THE HOOK? THE GUY IS A PANTY STAIN. ANOTHER JOHNNY COME LATELY TO HARNESS RACING, YET HE HAS ALL THE ANSWERS. FUCK HIM, THE LITTLE CUNT.

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #35 on: April 21, 2017, 10:23:35 PM »
BUT HAS THIS DOUCHEBAG ZOCCALI EVER CALLED OUT THE LACK OF INTEGRITY BY LETTING BONGIORNO BE INVOLVED AT M1? OR HAS HE EVER PUBLICLY QUESTIONED HOW GURAL'S TRAINERS ALWAYS GET LET OFF THE HOOK? THE GUY IS A PANTY STAIN. ANOTHER JOHNNY COME LATELY TO HARNESS RACING, YET HE HAS ALL THE ANSWERS. FUCK HIM, THE LITTLE CUNT.
darren is a good guy

SPERMIN HERMAN

• Elite
« Reply #36 on: April 21, 2017, 10:23:58 PM »
disagree. drugs are the problem not this.

TOTALLY AGREE

SPERMIN HERMAN

• Elite
« Reply #37 on: April 21, 2017, 10:25:17 PM »
darren is a good guy

HE IS? ANSWER MY ABOVE QUESTIONS.

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #38 on: April 21, 2017, 10:25:23 PM »
its really time to stop pat lachance

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #39 on: April 21, 2017, 10:27:13 PM »
i think you have to give him a play as he was working for gural and prolly would have been fired.

2beblunt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #40 on: April 21, 2017, 10:31:54 PM »
the LaChance's have boat loads of money, his father has been robbing and gambling for years. He cleaned up at Yonkers

Superfecta

• Elite
« Reply #41 on: April 21, 2017, 10:41:37 PM »

Well said. Thank you.

Superfecta

• Elite
« Reply #42 on: April 21, 2017, 11:04:42 PM »
DARIN Z AGREES WITH YOU AND WE KNOW HE KNOWS A LITTLE MORE THAN HEYSEED

Darin Zoccali‏ @atTheTrack7 · 13m13 minutes ago  

If I were still Director of Racing Ops, I would have been in the judges booth the second they hit the wire. Lachance should be suspended.

Darin Zoccali‏ @atTheTrack7 · 17m17 minutes ago  
I mean, how can you possibly justify that drive? Horse is 3/5 and literally was never given a chance to compete.

Darin Zoccali‏ @atTheTrack7 · 18m18 minutes ago  

Great effort by Pat Lachance there. But bettors can't be angry about that. Once again, sacrificial lambs.

If Darin Zoccali handicapped the race you knew the Queen Be was leaving and LaChance's horse was coming from last again. You can't win that way every week. They crawled to the 1/2 and LaChance had NO shot. He shouldn't have been 3/5 and Pat's only chance would have been to leave hard BUT we all know that's not his style. Darin should tear up his ticket and then STFU.

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #43 on: April 21, 2017, 11:10:14 PM »
If Darin Zoccali handicapped the race you knew the Queen Be was leaving and LaChance's horse was coming from last again. You can't win that way every week. They crawled to the 1/2 and LaChance had NO shot. He shouldn't have been 3/5 and Pat's only chance would have been to leave hard BUT we all know that's not his style. Darin should tear up his ticket and then STFU.
it was clearly a lack of effort

EPM

• Elite
« Reply #44 on: April 21, 2017, 11:15:29 PM »
I hate when trainers/drivers stiff. as far as drugs go,as long as they pretty much stick to the same recipe every week the form should be some what the same...when a guys out there not trying you have no chance of cashing your ticket..kid gave me a horse 1 day..I looked at book.horse had no shot.been beat many times by most of field.sure as shit wins by 5..later found out trainer/driver been stiffing   last so many starts.. No good cockroach..hope he gets what he deserves for raping the public

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: HP's #1 Handcapper will be back with Mohawk Trifecta's Saturday 27
    April 26, 2024, 10:44:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Indian24 don't have a dime to place a bet, his Mother gave him a computer
    April 26, 2024, 10:31:26 PM
  • Indian24: 5 horse box in a 7 horse field wtg
    April 26, 2024, 10:15:50 PM
  • Indian24: I'll make a bet that your a egotistical asshole
    April 26, 2024, 10:14:17 PM
  • Indian24: Already made my mind bets like you have
    April 26, 2024, 10:13:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Make a bet Indian24 your making a fool of your self
    April 26, 2024, 10:08:20 PM
  • Indian24: Lmao
    April 26, 2024, 10:01:44 PM
  • Unclejerry: Another Unc Jerry Trifecta At Mohawk $79.20 for a Dollar