Author Topic: Breaking!! New documents say that Pete bet on baseball while he was a player...  (Read 5859 times)

JackMehoff2

• Open / FFA
BANNED FOR LIFE, BYE BYE HOF!!  While harness drivers bet against themselves ALL the time....get caught...then Resume their daily lives in racing. ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

ownapacer2

• Stakes Horse
BANNED FOR LIFE, BYE BYE HOF!!  While harness drivers bet against themselves ALL the time....get caught...then Resume their daily lives in racing. ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Is there no statute of limitations on this guy??? This is 30 years ago!

JackMehoff2

• Open / FFA
Obviously not in Petes case.   I would love to know where they find 30 year old documents up then have never been revealed.   Seems very strange

MR.DALRAE

• Living Legend
VERY ODD

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
A JOHN FRANK ARMY event at WRIGLEY FIELD in 1967,concerning PETE ROSE.
I was a left field bleacher bum. Always got into ballpark when they opened the gates. Tics were a $1.00. Batting practice and guys shagging flyballs in outfield. ROSE always out there shagging.
Bantering back and forth with him was outstanding. He would swear non-stop at everyone. One day a guy brings a pair of crutches and lands them near ROSE,yelling "YOU NEED these OLD MAN".
Rose walks over and pics them up and sails each one like a helicopter blade back into bleachers. One skulls a 80+ year old female fan sitting in the skull. Down she goes. He had to settle that lawsuit.
Whenever CINNCY in town and ROSE batting,the whole park chanting ROSIE,ROSIE,over and over. Those were the days.

But in my opionen: PETE ROSE should be in HALL OF FAME.

SRP

• Stakes Horse
pay your bills Pete

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
JOHN FRANK ARMY just has to relate some other episodes with the LEFT FIELD BLEACHERS. I entered the ARMY,but the boys never quit.
(1) The reason the CUBS finally put those metal nets. People in boxes and right field were jumping onto field during games. I would not approve that. But LEFT FIELD BUMS never did until one day.
They would not be outdone by right field. 2 guys jump over and running all over place. They dodging security until they finnaly run back to left field. Other BUMS lower a PIRATE SHIP rope stair and they scrample up. THE WRIGLEY FIELD crowd went CRAZY. Even JACK BRICKHOUSE went. THAT'S GENIUS.
(2) 1969. THE CUBS in thick of pennant race. LEFT FIELD BUMS go to ATLANTA for CUBS series. They arrive early and use the same rope stair before game. They lower themselves into the area of CHIEF NOK A HOMA and his tepee. They tie him up. In the 3rd ATLANTA hits a home run and NOK is supposed to come out of tepee and do dance. NO NOK. SECURITY goes to see what happened. They discover him tied up.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
AGAIN: FUCKIN LEFT FIELD BUMS were BRUTAL.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
One more thing. It was 68 and I attended every CUB home game till the day I had to report. I did not have to work,since I accumalted vacation day's,sick days.
It was 68 and 69. DICK SELMA in bullpen getting up and waving a white towel in a circle. Everyone in park knew it's time to sing.

"EVERYTIME I GO TO TOWN,BEST NOT KICK MY DOG AROUND. EVEN THOUGH HE IS A HOUND, BEST NOT KICK MY DOG AROUND".

THOSE WERE THE DAY'S.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
JOHN FRANK ARMY made a major mistake. The song goes:
"EVERYTIME I GO TO TOWN,THE BOYS ALL KICK MY DOG AROUND, EVEN THOU HE IS A HOUND,BEST NOT KICK MY DOG AROUND.""
Been a lot of years. JOHN FRANK ARMY apologies.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: Bitter Truth just shit his depends
    April 20, 2024, 09:46:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: Unc Jerry Kicks ass at Mohawk
    April 20, 2024, 09:15:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: HONK HONK I shut the sound off on Mohawk, Fuc those two mouths
    April 20, 2024, 08:10:27 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Cock a Doodle Do. Uncle Jerry's says, and cock'el do!
    April 20, 2024, 07:48:44 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about the middle east sand rats, why does he and Obunghole keep sending billions to Iran?
    April 20, 2024, 01:56:02 PM
  • Michael Petrelli: WNBA should just copy the Haness Racing business model. State welfare.
    April 19, 2024, 07:42:20 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about Katlen Clarks salary, why dont he buy a ticket for an WNBA game?
    April 18, 2024, 06:23:45 PM
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 04:53:05 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal