Author Topic: Andy Cuomo  (Read 13206 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

HornbyDuke

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2437
Andy Cuomo
« on: March 19, 2021, 07:45:03 PM »
Lot of allegations. Credible to me. All the ladies look the same, young, cute etc. Is Mario's son going the way of splitzer.

If I was Andy I'd send a giant middle finger to everybody. Should fire his chief of staff and hire a known nipple twister as head staffer. Any harness drivers fit the bill and need some work? If so resumes considered.

HornbyDuke

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2437
Re: Andy Cuomo
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2021, 01:13:53 PM »
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 cuomo being represented by Glavin; same lady that is attorney for Jason Servis in doping case. ngc3 ngc3

Gossip in State today is Cuomo is adding Deshaun watson on as honorary state athletic director. ngc3 ngc3

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: 11.htcrl
    Today at 09:25:38 AM
  • G: This asshole can't get anything right
    Today at 09:13:43 AM
  • G: wiggles when I called and spoke to Edita she immediately hung up but I mentioned his name
    Today at 09:13:22 AM
  • wiggles44: Bonnie and Michaela won’t like seeing  that from the EAA founder
    Today at 09:11:04 AM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3
    Today at 09:09:31 AM
  • wiggles44: You’re excited for tonight Mike :)
    Today at 07:38:14 AM
  • Trigger: It ain't for Sakit  ngc3
    Today at 07:22:20 AM
  • JT: And now it is a TGIF ngc3
    Today at 07:08:50 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal