Indian24 and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
2 wagers to parlay Santa Anita winnings from yesterday Those will pays were massive, shame the #1 won, but we made a small profit for the day and that is never a bad thing Gulfstream early pick 5A/2/A/A/7$100Got to beat the 7 in leg 1Belmont early pick 53,4,5,6,7,8,10/1,2,7,8,9,10/2/7/All$126Got 4 of 5 yesterday..should of hit it for 700 beansDumb on my part singling Dylan Davis instead of Flavian Now I have to finish the Halloween decorations It's quite the set up..I should charge admission Good luck everyone!!!
GP racing is evil dude, wait for Pegasus, FLDBY I used to go once a week, sit in the TP, on the finish line, tv on the table wouldn't bet a race there, just simulcasting... The chick watched the horsey while trying to stuff cheese in my mouth from the buffet, and I'm making sure the pile of tickets I had went in correctly Coincidentally I just finished capping races 6-10 in NYC Good luck my Bro! Belmont6 - 6 / 2,3,4,7,97 - 6 / 1,3,4,5,78 - 1,2 / ALL9 - 1,2,4,910 - 3,6 / 1,2,9
I know its bad at Gulfstream, but it is my nemesis that must be slain Kinda like you at Mohawk A love hate relationship
Mohawk is availability desire fulfillment, surely not love ...a man with no hands can fuck but not jerkoff, leaving himself to suck his own dick if alone.How's that for a Sunday sermon
Not great to be quite honest True, but not great First single through at Gulfstream
Belmont I am out..missed both singles They both ran 2nd.What a piss poor effort by Paco Lopez on the 2 in race 3Total no try until he knew he couldn't win Gulfstream we are live to the 7 for $364
Win baby win!
Still my nemesis Ran 2nd.. UGHHHHH!!!!!
Hey boys,,,Tuning in and out quickly. Wife just told me we have dinner plans in st augustine. Right as I finished northfield for tonight.So here are the Northfield Nuggets pre changesRace 1 4 win box 46Race 2 p4 457/6/27/145Race 4 p3 27/145/2Race 6 p5 2/15/159/34/1235Race 9 p3 34/1235/15Race 11 p4 15/126/478/13Race 15 123JT Time to take a gulfstream break