Author Topic: Andy Cuomo  (Read 13110 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

HornbyDuke

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2437
Andy Cuomo
« on: March 19, 2021, 07:45:03 PM »
Lot of allegations. Credible to me. All the ladies look the same, young, cute etc. Is Mario's son going the way of splitzer.

If I was Andy I'd send a giant middle finger to everybody. Should fire his chief of staff and hire a known nipple twister as head staffer. Any harness drivers fit the bill and need some work? If so resumes considered.

HornbyDuke

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2437
Re: Andy Cuomo
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2021, 01:13:53 PM »
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 cuomo being represented by Glavin; same lady that is attorney for Jason Servis in doping case. ngc3 ngc3

Gossip in State today is Cuomo is adding Deshaun watson on as honorary state athletic director. ngc3 ngc3

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: Pigeons, gay jokes, gay emojis, you said it must be true   ngc3...ouch  ngc3
    Today at 12:33:32 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: :1
    Today at 12:29:10 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: still dreaming of my penis..Oh well. A pillow biter will always be a pillow biter I guess.
    Today at 12:28:54 PM
  • Trigger: If you sent me a pic I didn't see it or a dick, maybe enlarge it...a lot  ngc3
    Today at 12:19:53 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: I knew I should of never sent you that dick pic! Now you are obsessed with it!  tmbz1
    Today at 12:17:02 PM
  • Trigger: You said you have fingers as thick as a your penis  ngc3, not sure what that even means penis fingers but you said it and we read it.  Don't need an autogragh pic of your hands full of penis fingers  ngc3
    Today at 12:16:50 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Leave my Penis out of this. If you're so infatuated with it, I'll send you a autograph picture of it!
    Today at 12:02:20 PM
  • Trigger: Pacer 2 is more man than you  ;D
    Today at 11:52:14 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal