Author Topic: Andy Cuomo  (Read 13108 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

HornbyDuke

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2437
Andy Cuomo
« on: March 19, 2021, 07:45:03 PM »
Lot of allegations. Credible to me. All the ladies look the same, young, cute etc. Is Mario's son going the way of splitzer.

If I was Andy I'd send a giant middle finger to everybody. Should fire his chief of staff and hire a known nipple twister as head staffer. Any harness drivers fit the bill and need some work? If so resumes considered.

HornbyDuke

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2437
Re: Andy Cuomo
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2021, 01:13:53 PM »
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 cuomo being represented by Glavin; same lady that is attorney for Jason Servis in doping case. ngc3 ngc3

Gossip in State today is Cuomo is adding Deshaun watson on as honorary state athletic director. ngc3 ngc3

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: Calhoun put up $80 bucks ngc3..one of my pick5's costs more then that ngc3
    September 29, 2026, 11:35:54 PM
  • JT: Well G thinks I'm Mike ngc3..Great minds and such ngc3
    September 29, 2026, 11:33:02 PM
  • JT: I got out and so did my family..in the early 2000's. To much cheating, to many drugs.
    September 29, 2026, 11:32:14 PM
  • darnoldrocks: My family and I.  Now you're starting sound like SCM.
    September 29, 2026, 11:25:12 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Back in the day doesn't count.  Calhoun is putting up his money right now.   How about you?
    September 29, 2026, 11:24:28 PM
  • JT: My family and I owned a lot of horses back in the day.. Facts..ask wiggles screenshots don't lie :P
    September 29, 2026, 11:19:55 PM
  • darnoldrocks: JT's horses + Tiggers horses = zero ownership
    September 29, 2026, 11:17:00 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Oh, I didn't know that.  DUH
    September 29, 2026, 11:15:57 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal