Author Topic: Amazing article re thoroughbred data sharing  (Read 932 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5007
Amazing article re thoroughbred data sharing
« on: August 17, 2026, 09:40:13 PM »
Posting on this side as this in not for the weak of mind plopsters which scurry around the other side.

Makes you wonder how we can beat this game. Particularly if this is confined to NYRA

https://pastthewire.com/upon-further-review-this-story-is-much-bigger-than-a-screenshot/


 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: I'd play 10 tracks to if I hit almost every race at all of them ngc3
    Today at 08:10:33 PM
  • Sweet: Bello is a cyborg  ;D
    Today at 08:08:44 PM
  • Sweet: Calhoun hates Mike because he's a t-bred guy, but if the flats were on his radar Calhoun would be thanking him for protecting his 1 / 4000 of his horse from abuse and being cheated  ngc3
    Today at 07:53:44 PM
  • JT: He said he was going to a hockey game. I would expect him around 9 or 10..pretty bare basics ngc3
    Today at 07:48:26 PM
  • andrew: darnold got quiet/and y'all now left town
    Today at 07:44:46 PM
  • Sweet: Bello is a total nut...hits the finale at pinnochio, a 15- winner and exacta at the  96z.p lakes, now RCR... 52xc.2
    Today at 07:35:46 PM
  • JT: I would NEVER doubt him, especially the "b" tracks in harness..his specialty  tmbz1
    Today at 07:33:19 PM
  • Sweet: Bello knocke dthem out race 1 at RCR - 9    Franco Tristan N    Fern Paquet Jr    $108.00   62za.clp says doubt me and you can  11.bz him, I won't doubt you!  ngc3
    Today at 07:31:36 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal