Author Topic: Is this the start of a comeback?  (Read 2777 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Lockedin with Pace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1552
Re: Is this the start of a comeback?
« Reply #45 on: August 12, 2026, 10:38:01 AM »
After I have lunch with him I'll decide if I should show him some respect

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27197
Re: Is this the start of a comeback?
« Reply #46 on: August 12, 2026, 11:57:44 AM »
rainfag has backup now
he needs it
from a misfit even
2 of the village idiots
one iz stupit the other commi #1  11.wp

Hi drew,

I don’t need a backup!
Not worried about you and not afraid of you?
How will you handle this?
Let me see-branding the BORING word “commi” once again-which you don’t understand the meaning of! 
Here comes the word ‘commi’ again and more deflection because that is all that is in your playbook!!
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: Get some rest Mike.  Busy day doing nothing today.   :)
    Today at 07:42:38 AM
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Sorry but I'm way in your head if that's what you're thinking of!  I guess that Dick Pic really messed you up!
    September 30, 2026, 11:13:03 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby simply say thank you, Kirby's Ace is not your screen name here it's Kirbys Ace with out the apostrophe " ' ", embarresing that you changed your screen name if I taught you how to spell it. Too bade your family has less than a man in you and a dummy to boot  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 10:25:40 PM
  • JT: tmbz1
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:35 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal