Author Topic: Jewy Jew Jew jew Hebrew and have some latkes 🤣  (Read 1678 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12672
Jewy Jew Jew jew Hebrew and have some latkes 🤣
« on: July 15, 2026, 02:45:38 PM »
Plop is no different than any place else.

You hate jew hate or jew disparaging go after some of your favorite jews like...

Sacha Baron Cohen.

He loves to joke around and get rich entertaining about nuking Israel, or play video games that mock the killing of jewish athletes in Munich.

Most of the shit in this racing social club is jokey bs, but so what if it's not...nigger, spic, wop, mic, chink...whatever.  Said by whom, anyone that matters  ngc3, someone hurt by someone of a certain ethnic background, and seeks the lowest common denominator to exact vengeance or release steam.

You silence people, that hate will grow subversively, like Nazi Germany, quietly.  Do you want that instead?

You think Jeff Gural cares  ngc3 he runs a f'ing racetrack on the Jewish Sabbath.

Exodus 31:14-15

"Observe the Sabbath, because it is holy to you. Anyone who desecrates it is to be put to death; those who do any work on that day must be cut off from their people. 15 For six days work is to be done, but the seventh day is a day of sabbath rest, holy to the Lord. Whoever does any work on the Sabbath day is to be put to death."

This ain't no synagogue or church or mosque either and if god created the earth and man, and if they were created in his image so he's a good god and a prick too, obviously  ngc3

Just IGGY and stfu, stop kvetching  ngc3 whatever your beef is, but over and over again, enough, better to know who the dummies are here than hear the perpetual whiners.  Or fight, but don't whine.

I believe in god, just not organized religion fyi  ;D

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2602
Re: Jewy Jew Jew jew Hebrew and have some latkes 🤣
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2026, 03:00:42 PM »
Like I been saying.....put whoever you want on "Iggy". I did, so I don't have to hear the hate. Works just fine!

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12672
Re: Jewy Jew Jew jew Hebrew and have some latkes 🤣
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2026, 03:09:29 PM »
Like I been saying.....put whoever you want on "Iggy". I did, so I don't have to hear the hate. Works just fine!

I'm distressed not fighting day and night, reading the same boring retards on repeat, f'ing straight up dummies too  ngc3

Have fun, learn something new, maybe make a score...I think about 80% of the ploppers I IGGYied will come off IGGY and we'll be just fine, agreeing, disagreeing, getting along arguing whatever about relevant sh!t, but I have better things to do with my time than wiping the floor with @ssholes!  ;D

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2602
Re: Jewy Jew Jew jew Hebrew and have some latkes 🤣
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2026, 03:15:09 PM »
Yep! Looking to win that money and enjoy talking racing.

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4754
Re: Jewy Jew Jew jew Hebrew and have some latkes 🤣
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2026, 06:00:58 PM »
I'm distressed not fighting day and night, reading the same boring retards on repeat, f'ing straight up dummies too  ngc3

Have fun, learn something new, maybe make a score...I think about 80% of the ploppers I IGGYied will come off IGGY and we'll be just fine, agreeing, disagreeing, getting along arguing whatever about relevant sh!t, but I have better things to do with my time than wiping the floor with @ssholes!  ;D

You have to take them off
 You only have about 4 people to talk to if you dont
 ngc3
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4754
Re: Jewy Jew Jew jew Hebrew and have some latkes 🤣
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2026, 06:02:37 PM »
Just leave it like it is. Your post count is down big time and its been quite refreshing to actually read the board.
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

LUCPARK

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 57856
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Re: Jewy Jew Jew jew Hebrew and have some latkes 🤣
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2026, 06:17:16 PM »
This stuff is not necessary. Trig

Really it’s not  tmbz1
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12672
Re: Jewy Jew Jew jew Hebrew and have some latkes 🤣
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2026, 06:48:25 PM »
This stuff is not necessary. Trig

Really it’s not  tmbz1

Who gives a flying F what's necessary  ngc3


Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2983
Re: Jewy Jew Jew jew Hebrew and have some latkes 🤣
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2026, 07:00:11 PM »
Like I been saying.....put whoever you want on "Iggy". I did, so I don't have to hear the hate. Works just fine!
   Yeah  I blocked that moron many months ago     ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4754
Re: Jewy Jew Jew jew Hebrew and have some latkes 🤣
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2026, 08:55:40 PM »
This stuff is not necessary. Trig

Really it’s not  tmbz1

In this case its been proven no matter how much you try, you just can't make chicken salad out of chicken shit!

 ngc3
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: At Plop U. my alma mater, the motto is - Flush Your Life Away...II feel I've successfully lived up to it as well as keep up with my student loan interest payments to Rocky directly..shere does that $$$$ go  ngc3
    Today at 08:37:45 AM
  • JL52: JL52
    Today at 08:21:00 AM
  • Trigger: When Plop Admin kills a nigga he stays dead...in Tennessee, Krista Pike was give a lethal injection, then another, which didn't get here dead but snore loudly.  Talk about incompetant cunts...in other news there our beloved Dolly Parton remains deceased.  Guess if you wanna kill someone righy there ask an old woman  ngc3
    Today at 08:01:28 AM
  • wiggles44: Get some rest Mike.  Busy day doing nothing today.   :)
    Today at 07:42:38 AM
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal