Author Topic: Big M chalk show  (Read 1270 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

clearmind

  • 4 claimer
  • **
  • Posts: 98
Big M chalk show
« on: July 05, 2026, 05:39:04 PM »
   I don't waste my time studying a program anymore. I just watch the replays next morning.

Boring racing last night and it's always the same.
11 races and 6 favorites won the other 5 favs were either 2nd or 3rd.

I used to enjoy reading the program but what's the use these days.

Mrpick5

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 201
Re: Big M chalk show
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2026, 06:50:17 PM »
   I don't waste my time studying a program anymore. I just watch the replays next morning.

Boring racing last night and it's always the same.
11 races and 6 favorites won the other 5 favs were either 2nd or 3rd.

I used to enjoy reading the program but what's the use these days.
I totally agree. I swore off Mohawk last night because I got beat like a drum Friday night. And two horses I really liked both won. The meadowlands is awful.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • G: Get off the chair and get a job
    Today at 10:27:37 AM
  • G: You need to get up with your life
    Today at 10:27:28 AM
  • G: Relax mike I mean trigger take a deep breath and relax
    Today at 10:27:14 AM
  • wiggles44: Easy Mike, gave some water.  Enjoy your day.   :)
    Today at 10:23:49 AM
  • Trigger: How about I shame all over you and your fucking families fucking face you scumbag  ngc3  you wanna have luncg?  ;D
    Today at 10:22:56 AM
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike, take a walk to Marks training Center :)
    Today at 10:22:08 AM
  • G: Mike I mean trigger you should be ashamed of yourself
    Today at 10:20:16 AM
  • G: Why would you make fun of somebody like that but then again I'd expect nothing less from you
    Today at 10:19:58 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal