Author Topic: BEAU and MAMBA this weekend!  (Read 33455 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Checked Up

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 738
Re: BEAU and MAMBA this weekend!
« Reply #75 on: June 30, 2026, 12:22:22 PM »
These Canadian superstars and lung infections - last year it was Chantilly and this year BJ.  I think they even got it right around NA Cup time as well - must be something in that early summer Ontario air
It appears to me that the guys  in charge cleaning the "TUBE" are the ones to blame to for the lung infections EEHH! "SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE..SHAKE YOUR PONY!" ngc3 73cv.2

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • dougie: LOL! Nice to have you back my friend. We might make some bucks today!
    Today at 10:46:56 AM
  • Trigger: It's a good day to bet horses Dougie, for some people every day is a good day tp eat candy while sitting on the crapper  ngc3
    Today at 10:42:46 AM
  • dougie: BIG DAY AT BELMONT FOLKS!!!!! GET THOSE WAGERS READY!!!!!
    Today at 10:37:24 AM
  • wiggles44: The EAA facebook group would love these screenshots :)
    Today at 10:36:47 AM
  • G: Wiggles thank you for these beautiful screenshots
    Today at 10:35:54 AM
  • G: I must say I thoroughly enjoy wiggles screenshots
    Today at 10:35:46 AM
  • G: When I talked to the carriage horse woman and mentioned your name she hung up the phone
    Today at 10:35:14 AM
  • wiggles44: Screenshots
    Today at 10:32:22 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal