Author Topic: Monday, June 29, 2026 Day / Night Gambling  (Read 3747 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12678
Re: Monday, June 29, 2026 Day / Night Gambling
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2026, 09:06:29 PM »
I have enough of Davies forever.

If I could not drive my horse safely and to their potential as the best honest guy out there, that's who is suppose to drive the horse.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12678
Re: Monday, June 29, 2026 Day / Night Gambling
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2026, 09:22:23 PM »
Hope you're alive with the p6 SAW.

In the 10th I think the 8 has a good shot.

Looked overloaded last week.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • dougie: LOL! Nice to have you back my friend. We might make some bucks today!
    Today at 10:46:56 AM
  • Trigger: It's a good day to bet horses Dougie, for some people every day is a good day tp eat candy while sitting on the crapper  ngc3
    Today at 10:42:46 AM
  • dougie: BIG DAY AT BELMONT FOLKS!!!!! GET THOSE WAGERS READY!!!!!
    Today at 10:37:24 AM
  • wiggles44: The EAA facebook group would love these screenshots :)
    Today at 10:36:47 AM
  • G: Wiggles thank you for these beautiful screenshots
    Today at 10:35:54 AM
  • G: I must say I thoroughly enjoy wiggles screenshots
    Today at 10:35:46 AM
  • G: When I talked to the carriage horse woman and mentioned your name she hung up the phone
    Today at 10:35:14 AM
  • wiggles44: Screenshots
    Today at 10:32:22 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal