Author Topic: Larry Rolla's Living Rememberance 🙄  (Read 1190 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12679
Larry Rolla's Living Rememberance 🙄
« on: June 28, 2026, 11:20:44 PM »
I haven't followed all his sh!t, what I gather from what I've seen and heard...

Mixed it up with wise guys back in the day and became their bitch because he gambled way over his head.

Did all the corrupt sh!t so he wouldn't get beat up anymore, possibly murdered.

Then retired so his girlfriend could bust her ass and pay for his food, toilet paper and internet connection while he told these "tales" and tried to hock his story into a movie and couldn't even get a lowest bidder.

Fake tough guy, curled up like a baby after his challenge to fight accepted.

I get people like stories, but his following is a pack of retard hanger ons.

Sucker ass bitches that got taken down for his last hoorah in the Bahamas.

Every day, another chance to grift, it never ended, just morphed into charity for no charitable purposes.

Grifter ready for the grave as the cancer literally is eating his insides out.

Soon  11.gn then maybe his gf if she could suck a d!ck and still F, meet a real man who treat not glom off her. 

Hope he sees that from  68xv.2

Great practice for the obit, tic toc Rolla  ;D







 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • dougie: LOL! Nice to have you back my friend. We might make some bucks today!
    Today at 10:46:56 AM
  • Trigger: It's a good day to bet horses Dougie, for some people every day is a good day tp eat candy while sitting on the crapper  ngc3
    Today at 10:42:46 AM
  • dougie: BIG DAY AT BELMONT FOLKS!!!!! GET THOSE WAGERS READY!!!!!
    Today at 10:37:24 AM
  • wiggles44: The EAA facebook group would love these screenshots :)
    Today at 10:36:47 AM
  • G: Wiggles thank you for these beautiful screenshots
    Today at 10:35:54 AM
  • G: I must say I thoroughly enjoy wiggles screenshots
    Today at 10:35:46 AM
  • G: When I talked to the carriage horse woman and mentioned your name she hung up the phone
    Today at 10:35:14 AM
  • wiggles44: Screenshots
    Today at 10:32:22 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal