Author Topic: BIG M GAMBLING THREAD ,,MEADOWLANDS PACE NIGHT  (Read 10191 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Birdfantammy

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 374
Re: BIG M GAMBLING THREAD ,,MEADOWLANDS PACE NIGHT
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2025, 12:39:37 PM »
You're banded from cancelling bets.

Eat the ticket, and do another if you have to even if it's wrong and not too expensive in that type event.

I'm gonna stay on ya like ink on paper.

Because you've said this just recently, and now again.

Believe in yourself!  tmbz1

 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 ngc3 ngc3  LOL ..I need someone to stay on me over this cancelling bets. Sheesh I have cost myself tons of money this past week.  You have no idea!  Several big payouts I cancelled bets on.  I was just going to bet another super box like I have done sometimes but thought it was going to be kind of chalky so didn't.  Oh well..I will eventually learn my lesson ..hopefully!

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12687
Re: BIG M GAMBLING THREAD ,,MEADOWLANDS PACE NIGHT
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2025, 12:47:57 PM »
tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 ngc3 ngc3  LOL ..I need someone to stay on me over this cancelling bets. Sheesh I have cost myself tons of money this past week.  You have no idea!  Several big payouts I cancelled bets on.  I was just going to bet another super box like I have done sometimes but thought it was going to be kind of chalky so didn't.  Oh well..I will eventually learn my lesson ..hopefully!

I think you found yourself a higher form of action than attempting to predict winning outcomes, and then back it with cold hard cash.

It's called, staring right straight in its deciding eyes, and TEMPTING FATE. 

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: Looks like a long day for ya here wiggles..going on 6 hours now..lots of screenshots to check I suppose  :P
    Today at 01:22:31 PM
  • wiggles44: Are you allowed near women Mike?   :)
    Today at 01:16:36 PM
  • dougie: Andrew? LOL!
    Today at 01:05:13 PM
  • Trigger: Wiggles and G if you don't see me respond in the forever near future, wish the women in your family all my best  ngc3
    Today at 01:02:27 PM
  • wiggles44: No problem Andrew :)
    Today at 12:59:45 PM
  • dougie: And wiggles 44th, if you're going to use my "Geez" , please remit a $2 bet into my horse betting account. LOL!
    Today at 11:52:26 AM
  • dougie: Let me know. Do I get a tax break with this? LOL!
    Today at 11:40:57 AM
  • wiggles44: Search for yourself.  :)
    Today at 11:39:49 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal