Home
Forum
Help
Directory
Calendar
Login
Register
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Harness Racing
»
WTF was he thinking
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: WTF was he thinking (Read 2588 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
London
Stakes Horse
Posts: 1001
WTF was he thinking
«
on:
May 25, 2025, 01:39:40 PM »
McNair takes off the gate...like dude, get beat off the front, stupid move...all the way there and no check..
Logged
Stan durbread
Elite
Posts: 2274
Re: WTF was he thinking
«
Reply #1 on:
May 25, 2025, 03:10:27 PM »
Dougie thinking?? Lmaof. At least he didn’t kill the horse I figured he would be 3 wide the whole race. Not sure why you would take him to a major race. I don’t think he has ever won a major race in NA
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Harness Racing
»
WTF was he thinking
shout out
Sound off !
dougie
:
LOL! Nice to have you back my friend. We might make some bucks today!
Today
at 10:46:56 AM
Trigger
:
It's a good day to bet horses Dougie, for some people every day is a good day tp eat candy while sitting on the crapper
Today
at 10:42:46 AM
dougie
:
BIG DAY AT BELMONT FOLKS!!!!! GET THOSE WAGERS READY!!!!!
Today
at 10:37:24 AM
wiggles44
:
The EAA facebook group would love these screenshots
Today
at 10:36:47 AM
G
:
Wiggles thank you for these beautiful screenshots
Today
at 10:35:54 AM
G
:
I must say I thoroughly enjoy wiggles screenshots
Today
at 10:35:46 AM
G
:
When I talked to the carriage horse woman and mentioned your name she hung up the phone
Today
at 10:35:14 AM
wiggles44
:
Screenshots
Today
at 10:32:22 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal