Author Topic: What track do you play?  (Read 6167 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2983
Re: What track do you play?
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2025, 07:46:20 PM »
The best drivers and trainers are at Yonkers, Meadowlands, and Pocono. I like betting the best...

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2603
Re: What track do you play?
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2025, 07:54:10 PM »
Harness.....Woodb ine, Meadowlands, & Monticello
Thoroughbreds.... .Aqueduct/Belmont/Saratoga, Churchill/Keenland/Gulfstream

whiptherabbit

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2595
Re: What track do you play?
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2025, 08:16:16 PM »
Mohawk 99% of the time. Very marginal at Flamboro , Industry Day Grabd River, Hambletonian Day Meadowlands. I remember betting jug day one of the biggest days all year, don’t even watch it now.

talkstohisself

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 478
Re: What track do you play?
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2025, 08:57:28 PM »
JT time to go to the mountain    just three Races left

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2620
Re: What track do you play?
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2025, 09:02:04 PM »
Take along some Busch beer. That way you can go to the Mountain and head for the Mountains at the same time. tmbz1

Birdfantammy

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 374
Re: What track do you play?
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2025, 10:54:43 PM »
The best drivers and trainers are at Yonkers, Meadowlands, and Pocono. I like betting the best...

"the best"   ngc3 ngc3 ngc3    73cv.2 11.wp

The Answer

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 489
Re: What track do you play?
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2025, 11:06:51 PM »
Next post time!

The collector

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 111
Re: What track do you play?
« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2025, 01:47:37 AM »
Good Post
Teachers /Schools Should Have Had sign ups for the math and life Lessons Class lol
 
1 Hoosier was my only Track I played for awhile. I guess I was lucky but I didn’t bet every race either. I’d boxed .10 supers 4 horses mostly some time 5 $2.40 or $12 bet and.50 triple box.Then they made .20 cent Superfectas and it seemed payouts went down . I kinda moved on to

2 Now from time to time. Woodbine Mohawk something about 7/8 tracks i guess lol

3 same with Meadowlands most challenging to make money unless you bet WPS or wheel a horse IMO kinda like Hoosier use to be . Tough to get 2nd horse . Triples you get winner hard to get both P -S  usually 1 or other for triple.

4 Pocono use to be a favorite and Meadows 5/8 track grew up on 5/8
Payouts have been and are terrible.

5 any stake race going on at any track .

Liberty Bell

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
Re: What track do you play?
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2025, 05:27:48 AM »
Good Post
Teachers /Schools Should Have Had sign ups for the math and life Lessons Class lol
 
1 Hoosier was my only Track I played for awhile. I guess I was lucky but I didn’t bet every race either. I’d boxed .10 supers 4 horses mostly some time 5 $2.40 or $12 bet and.50 triple box.Then they made .20 cent Superfectas and it seemed payouts went down . I kinda moved on to

2 Now from time to time. Woodbine Mohawk something about 7/8 tracks i guess lol

3 same with Meadowlands most challenging to make money unless you bet WPS or wheel a horse IMO kinda like Hoosier use to be . Tough to get 2nd horse . Triples you get winner hard to get both P -S  usually 1 or other for triple.

4 Pocono use to be a favorite and Meadows 5/8 track grew up on 5/8
Payouts have been and are terrible.

5 any stake race going on at any track .

Pennsylvania has one of the highest takeouts on trifectas and superfectas, as high as 30%, which almost makes them unplayable.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • G: Mike I mean trigger you should be ashamed of yourself
    Today at 10:20:16 AM
  • G: Why would you make fun of somebody like that but then again I'd expect nothing less from you
    Today at 10:19:58 AM
  • Trigger: Fuckface dummy G, you're spamming the board again...go shake your rattle in your fake ugly wife and kids face you imbecile  ngc3  DM we if you would like to schedule a lunch meeting  ngc3
    Today at 10:18:09 AM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3  shout out  Sound off ! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3 Today at 10:01:24 AM Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3 Today at 09:59:54 AM
    Today at 09:47:15 AM
  • Trigger: At Plop U. my alma mater, the motto is - Flush Your Life Away...II feel I've successfully lived up to it as well as keep up with my student loan interest payments to Rocky directly..shere does that $$$$ go  ngc3
    Today at 08:37:45 AM
  • JL52: JL52
    Today at 08:21:00 AM
  • Trigger: When Plop Admin kills a nigga he stays dead...in Tennessee, Krista Pike was give a lethal injection, then another, which didn't get here dead but snore loudly.  Talk about incompetant cunts...in other news there our beloved Dolly Parton remains deceased.  Guess if you wanna kill someone righy there ask an old woman  ngc3
    Today at 08:01:28 AM
  • wiggles44: Get some rest Mike.  Busy day doing nothing today.   :)
    Today at 07:42:38 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal