Author Topic: Hoosier Park Purses  (Read 2348 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

GOAT

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 607
Hoosier Park Purses
« on: May 14, 2025, 03:08:20 PM »
Seems that the purse structure at Hoosier Park has dwindled this year compared to previous years.

Onthefront11

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 580
Re: Hoosier Park Purses
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2025, 10:22:52 PM »
Handle is way up, guy has done a fantastic job.

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27094
Re: Hoosier Park Purses
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2025, 10:29:39 PM »
Seems that the purse structure at Hoosier Park has dwindled this year compared to previous years.

The same for The Meadows, Harrah's Philadelphia, and Pocono Downs too!

Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Sweet: If repeating the same thing over and over make you mentally ill, screenhots... ngc3
    Today at 10:42:03 AM
  • wiggles44: The language from Mike.  Terrible to read
    Today at 10:36:23 AM
  • wiggles44: So if Trigger was Sweet, and Ignorance Is Bliss is Sweet, then Mike Petrelli is Sweet.     The EAA won’t like these screenshots Mike.    :)
    Today at 10:31:46 AM
  • wiggles44: Has Mike Petrelli been exposed as Sweet?  Screenshots don’t lie :)
    Today at 10:30:20 AM
  • darnoldrocks: But I will still accept an online apology on PLOP.
    Today at 10:29:06 AM
  • darnoldrocks: I wouldn't give you my number if it was the last thing I do.  I have no interest in talking to a complete douche like you.
    Today at 10:25:29 AM
  • Sweet: I'll give you an ngc3 "apology"  ngc3 in person, by phone, how's that you up for it or still coward  ngc3
    Today at 10:23:02 AM
  • darnoldrocks: A simple apology would do.
    Today at 10:19:44 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal