Author Topic: Someone bet 100 across on Walter Case at Cumberland  (Read 2473 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Moody

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 165
Someone bet 100 across on Walter Case at Cumberland
« on: May 16, 2025, 02:28:02 PM »
65 minutes to post  ngc3   First race

kantseeback

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4447
  • TDS HAS INFESTED THIS PLACE LIKE A ROACH NEST
Re: Someone bet 100 across on Walter Case at Cumberland
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2025, 02:31:29 PM »
65 minutes to post  ngc3   First race

I remember betting 200 in a race at Dover Downs in 1997 and the teller almost keeled over when I put 2 100-dollar bills down

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2974
Re: Someone bet 100 across on Walter Case at Cumberland
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2025, 02:35:58 PM »
65 minutes to post  ngc3   First race

I'm guessing that bet gets cancelled

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: Welcome back Darnold? How was the hockey game?
    Today at 09:42:03 PM
  • JT: If he doesn't beat this field then he will never win another race
    Today at 09:34:53 PM
  • JT: Beau Jangles up next at Mohawk..no place or show betting ngc3
    Today at 09:33:57 PM
  • JT: I'd play 10 tracks to if I hit almost every race at all of them ngc3
    Today at 08:10:33 PM
  • Sweet: Bello is a cyborg  ;D
    Today at 08:08:44 PM
  • Sweet: Calhoun hates Mike because he's a t-bred guy, but if the flats were on his radar Calhoun would be thanking him for protecting his 1 / 4000 of his horse from abuse and being cheated  ngc3
    Today at 07:53:44 PM
  • JT: He said he was going to a hockey game. I would expect him around 9 or 10..pretty bare basics ngc3
    Today at 07:48:26 PM
  • andrew: darnold got quiet/and y'all now left town
    Today at 07:44:46 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal