Author Topic: Buffalo Raceway Cancels Racing Today  (Read 9094 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27108
Re: Buffalo Raceway Cancels Racing Today
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2025, 05:16:22 PM »
The best thing to happen for the horses racing there as they will have 1 less start over that bad surface!!
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

SwankToliverA

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1397
Re: Buffalo Raceway Cancels Racing Today
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2025, 05:55:55 PM »
The best thing to happen for the horses racing there as they will have 1 less start over that bad surface!!

What about the NYSS they're hosting in a few weeks?
I would pull my entries if I had any in to race the NYSS.

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27108
Re: Buffalo Raceway Cancels Racing Today
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2025, 06:14:10 PM »
What about the NYSS they're hosting in a few weeks?
I would pull my entries if I had any in to race the NYSS.

I agree!  I am partnership in 1 (a 2-year old) that has potential. I grew up in WNY and always wanted to race 1 there as my first track to go was Buffalo Raceway. Hopefully, common sense is the better part of valor rule in this scenario. We shall see what happens when the time comes!!
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

SwankToliverA

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1397
Re: Buffalo Raceway Cancels Racing Today
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2025, 07:13:02 PM »
I agree!  I am partnership in 1 (a 2-year old) that has potential. I grew up in WNY and always wanted to race 1 there as my first track to go was Buffalo Raceway. Hopefully, common sense is the better part of valor rule in this scenario. We shall see what happens when the time comes!!


I hope so as well.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: Glad my bestie Jackie could get ya a winner Yonkers ;D
    Today at 03:54:21 PM
  • Sweet: Plainridge race 6 prick 3 - 25/4/28
    Today at 03:53:16 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Fuckface! Thats a screenshot coming
    Today at 03:42:11 PM
  • Sweet: Turning attaention to Plainridge, all the boys are there!  tmbz1
    Today at 03:32:54 PM
  • wiggles44: Enjoy your $12 Mike.  :)
    Today at 03:27:27 PM
  • Yonkers1A: Hey Fuckface  $12 winner
    Today at 03:13:20 PM
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike.  Screenshots.   :)
    Today at 03:09:17 PM
  • Yonkers1A: Im betting Jackie at FL
    Today at 03:00:12 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal