Author Topic: Tight Pants Friday  (Read 4780 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MOHAWK FREAK

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 432
Tight Pants Friday
« on: May 03, 2025, 02:20:30 PM »
  Nancy Takter. NEED I SAY MORE.  That butt, those thighs. That catwalk into the winners circle.  My Friday night has been fulfilled. 

Liberty Bell

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
Re: Tight Pants Friday
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2025, 02:22:26 PM »
She was dressed to kill last night.

MOHAWK FREAK

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 432
Re: Tight Pants Friday
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2025, 08:39:43 PM »
I think I might love her. 

Lance

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1123
Re: Tight Pants Friday
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2025, 08:28:01 AM »
Tight pants Friday should be a theme night

WTF Hanover

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 180
Re: Tight Pants Friday
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2025, 09:49:17 AM »
I think I might love her.
It's not called love. It's called stalking.

Bernie Madoff

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4775
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
Re: Tight Pants Friday
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2025, 10:00:32 AM »
It's not called love. It's called stalking.



It's called stroking.
He who laughs last, laughs best.

Lance

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1123
Re: Tight Pants Friday
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2025, 04:53:32 PM »


It's called stroking.
No we are talking.

Locked in with pace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1324
Re: Tight Pants Friday
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2025, 06:07:41 PM »
They looked like the "paint on Jeans" that are so popular in Europe. The big question is who the painter was. Any inside info?

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: Calhoun put up $80 bucks ngc3..one of my pick5's costs more then that ngc3
    September 29, 2026, 11:35:54 PM
  • JT: Well G thinks I'm Mike ngc3..Great minds and such ngc3
    September 29, 2026, 11:33:02 PM
  • JT: I got out and so did my family..in the early 2000's. To much cheating, to many drugs.
    September 29, 2026, 11:32:14 PM
  • darnoldrocks: My family and I.  Now you're starting sound like SCM.
    September 29, 2026, 11:25:12 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Back in the day doesn't count.  Calhoun is putting up his money right now.   How about you?
    September 29, 2026, 11:24:28 PM
  • JT: My family and I owned a lot of horses back in the day.. Facts..ask wiggles screenshots don't lie :P
    September 29, 2026, 11:19:55 PM
  • darnoldrocks: JT's horses + Tiggers horses = zero ownership
    September 29, 2026, 11:17:00 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Oh, I didn't know that.  DUH
    September 29, 2026, 11:15:57 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal