Home
Forum
Help
Directory
Calendar
Login
Register
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Harness Racing
»
33000 F&M OPEN @ OAK GROVE
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: 33000 F&M OPEN @ OAK GROVE (Read 2474 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
SPARKS SPECIAL
Top Claimer
Posts: 107
33000 F&M OPEN @ OAK GROVE
«
on:
May 04, 2025, 07:21:11 PM »
LOOKS PRETTY WEAK CONSIDERING THE PURSE
Logged
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zdeo-i6uw5g
Tree Trunk
NW-1
Posts: 34
Re: 33000 F&M OPEN @ OAK GROVE
«
Reply #1 on:
May 04, 2025, 09:27:13 PM »
Dandy’s Mercy
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Harness Racing
»
33000 F&M OPEN @ OAK GROVE
shout out
Sound off !
JT
:
Calhoun put up $80 bucks
..one of my pick5's costs more then that
September 29, 2026, 11:35:54 PM
JT
:
Well G thinks I'm Mike
..Great minds and such
September 29, 2026, 11:33:02 PM
JT
:
I got out and so did my family..in the early 2000's. To much cheating, to many drugs.
September 29, 2026, 11:32:14 PM
darnoldrocks
:
My family and I. Now you're starting sound like SCM.
September 29, 2026, 11:25:12 PM
darnoldrocks
:
Back in the day doesn't count. Calhoun is putting up his money right now. How about you?
September 29, 2026, 11:24:28 PM
JT
:
My family and I owned a lot of horses back in the day.. Facts..ask wiggles screenshots don't lie
September 29, 2026, 11:19:55 PM
darnoldrocks
:
JT's horses + Tiggers horses = zero ownership
September 29, 2026, 11:17:00 PM
darnoldrocks
:
Oh, I didn't know that. DUH
September 29, 2026, 11:15:57 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal