Home
Forum
Help
Directory
Calendar
Login
Register
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Harness Racing
»
Saratoga sun aft
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Saratoga sun aft (Read 1825 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Jctoronto
Elite
Posts: 2204
Saratoga sun aft
«
on:
April 27, 2025, 01:24:50 PM »
R5
#2
Parklane Odds. 9/2ml
Rawlings/Rawlings
win shy
But,
EVERY chance bot super
EVERY chance bot tri
Bottom ex..we'll see
win..unlikely
«
Last Edit: April 27, 2025, 01:26:27 PM by Jctoronto
»
Logged
Jctoronto
Elite
Posts: 2204
Re: Saratoga sun aft
«
Reply #1 on:
April 27, 2025, 01:32:00 PM »
Solid tightener from tough post after 10 days away in place, slight drop..and pop.
underestimated Mr Rawlings there
a 10.00+ winner
until next time
jctoronto
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Harness Racing
»
Saratoga sun aft
shout out
Sound off !
JT
:
Calhoun put up $80 bucks
..one of my pick5's costs more then that
September 29, 2026, 11:35:54 PM
JT
:
Well G thinks I'm Mike
..Great minds and such
September 29, 2026, 11:33:02 PM
JT
:
I got out and so did my family..in the early 2000's. To much cheating, to many drugs.
September 29, 2026, 11:32:14 PM
darnoldrocks
:
My family and I. Now you're starting sound like SCM.
September 29, 2026, 11:25:12 PM
darnoldrocks
:
Back in the day doesn't count. Calhoun is putting up his money right now. How about you?
September 29, 2026, 11:24:28 PM
JT
:
My family and I owned a lot of horses back in the day.. Facts..ask wiggles screenshots don't lie
September 29, 2026, 11:19:55 PM
darnoldrocks
:
JT's horses + Tiggers horses = zero ownership
September 29, 2026, 11:17:00 PM
darnoldrocks
:
Oh, I didn't know that. DUH
September 29, 2026, 11:15:57 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal