Author Topic: Best Saratoga drivers  (Read 4080 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Cush Push

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 7
Best Saratoga drivers
« on: April 22, 2025, 06:13:50 PM »
Mitch Cushing
Brett Beckwith
Jim Devaux

PIGLAND

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 165252
Re: Best Saratoga drivers
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2025, 06:18:47 PM »
add
jay randel
shaun gray

Cush Push

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 7
Re: Best Saratoga drivers
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2025, 06:20:21 PM »
Definitely Randall and Gray. Good catch Mr. Pigland.

thesilentone

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 229
Re: Best Saratoga drivers
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2025, 06:47:13 PM »
Mitch Cushing
Brett Beckwith
Jim Devaux



mitch cushing ? please …

Parked

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2806
Re: Best Saratoga drivers
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2025, 07:02:59 PM »
I was watching Saratoga races yesterday.  I know most of you guys bad mouth Bailey but he did  a hellof a job avoiding a wreck yesterday (3 rd race) when the heavy favorite made a break in the 2 nd turn. He is not in the “click” there but does well for the stock he drives.   If racing there he wouldn’t be my first choice but I would use him.   

thesilentone

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 229
Re: Best Saratoga drivers
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2025, 07:16:15 PM »
I was watching Saratoga races yesterday.  I know most of you guys bad mouth Bailey but he did  a hellof a job avoiding a wreck yesterday (3 rd race) when the heavy favorite made a break in the 2 nd turn. He is not in the “click” there but does well for the stock he drives.   If racing there he wouldn’t be my first choice but I would use him.

that makes you as big of a clown as he is !

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2978
Re: Best Saratoga drivers
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2025, 08:17:48 PM »
Wally Hennessey
Bret Beckwith
Jim Devaux

Cobalt Kenny

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 408
Re: Best Saratoga drivers
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2025, 09:17:09 AM »
Wally Hennessey
Bret Beckwith
Jim Devaux
Couldn't believe what I was reading until I got to your list..spot-on  tmbz1...and it ends there!

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2978
Re: Best Saratoga drivers
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2025, 09:29:19 AM »
Couldn't believe what I was reading until I got to your list..spot-on  tmbz1...and it ends there!
    tmbz1 tmbz1

Locked in with pace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1324
Re: Best Saratoga drivers
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2025, 10:50:10 AM »
Wally Hennessey
Bret Beckwith
Jim Devaux

MCR

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 953
Re: Best Saratoga drivers
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2025, 04:33:19 PM »
Wally Hennessey
Brett beckwith
Jim Devaux
Billy Dobson

Jacob Cutting has been improving!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: tmbz1
    Today at 04:19:18 PM
  • Yonkers1A: I knew you would appreciate it JT
    Today at 04:10:19 PM
  • JT: Glad my bestie Jackie could get ya a winner Yonkers ;D
    Today at 03:54:21 PM
  • Sweet: Plainridge race 6 prick 3 - 25/4/28
    Today at 03:53:16 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Fuckface! Thats a screenshot coming
    Today at 03:42:11 PM
  • Sweet: Turning attaention to Plainridge, all the boys are there!  tmbz1
    Today at 03:32:54 PM
  • wiggles44: Enjoy your $12 Mike.  :)
    Today at 03:27:27 PM
  • Yonkers1A: Hey Fuckface  $12 winner
    Today at 03:13:20 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal