Author Topic: Lack of effort drive  (Read 30799 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Liberty Bell

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
Re: Lack of effort drive
« Reply #75 on: April 16, 2025, 12:54:03 PM »
Julie may have trained 1 or 2 of his horses for him at one time.

pocketrocketwinner

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1431
Re: Lack of effort drive
« Reply #76 on: April 16, 2025, 12:58:16 PM »
this is the part Gural supporters would like to sweep under the rug

he claims to clean up the sport-but apparently has partnerships with Bongiorno, Burke, Julie Miller, etc and there are a different set of rules for them

He banned bonhiorno from driving after that horrible accident where a horse died. Reinstated him. He also banned bongiorno after his girlfriend won a race he was driving the favorite and the double came back $20 when the win price was $30. Reinstated there too.

Superfecta

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4690
Re: Lack of effort drive
« Reply #77 on: April 16, 2025, 02:33:03 PM »
He banned bonhiorno from driving after that horrible accident where a horse died. Reinstated him. He also banned bongiorno after his girlfriend won a race he was driving the favorite and the double came back $20 when the win price was $30. Reinstated there too.

You forgot when Joe said in an interview that his dad told him to race easy that week. I think Joe got a few weeks off for that.

pocketrocketwinner

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1431
Re: Lack of effort drive
« Reply #78 on: April 16, 2025, 02:49:46 PM »
You forgot when Joe said in an interview that his dad told him to race easy that week. I think Joe got a few weeks off for that.

Right. I think i also forgot when they got banned for a short period of time after a philadelphia positive. Then reinstated after he thought about it for a while.

Yonkers1A

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2442
Re: Lack of effort drive
« Reply #79 on: April 16, 2025, 04:00:14 PM »
All Bonjos need to be banded

toothman

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1420
Re: Lack of effort drive
« Reply #80 on: April 16, 2025, 04:24:17 PM »
I see Bartlett listed to drive Sat.
I guess I shouldn't be holding my breath for M1 or NJRWB to make a statement.
M1 has not replied to my comments.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7733
Re: Lack of effort drive
« Reply #81 on: April 16, 2025, 06:11:21 PM »
I see Bartlett listed to drive Sat.
I guess I shouldn't be holding my breath for M1 or NJRWB to make a statement.
M1 has not replied to my comments.

They're not gonna take a hit like this now. However it doesn't mean NJRC isn't moving on it. I'd be STUNNED if they actually did their jobs though. I got word to Chris Seagreaves who I know got other calls. But don't bet on it.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    Today at 11:44:22 AM
  • Trigger: You have too much fun up Calhoun's ass, what a donkey  ngc3 I'll re-up you on punishment, don't beg  ngc3
    Today at 11:43:22 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: And ALL your friends can come on it!  73cv.2
    Today at 11:43:14 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Although maybe you should start one
    Today at 11:42:52 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: tmbz1
    Today at 11:42:25 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Naaaaa. I have too much fun here with your ass!
    Today at 11:42:17 AM
  • Trigger: I don't have a podcast but if you wanna join in fucking with Mike do so at your own likely fatal risk  ngc3
    Today at 11:34:38 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Maybe you should invite MikeAnt on your next podcast! That will definitely get views!
    Today at 11:31:05 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal