Author Topic: Is there a worse Driver than Kyle Bolon??  (Read 2974 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

upthetrack1234

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1400
Is there a worse Driver than Kyle Bolon??
« on: April 02, 2025, 05:20:36 PM »
I’ve been watching the Meadows all my life… have seen some god awful drivers… but this guy, hands down, is absolutely awful. Not just today, but from the moment he started.

MOHAWK FREAK

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 432
Re: Is there a worse Driver than Kyle Bolon??
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2025, 05:27:16 PM »
  I have never watched him drive but I would like to throw Tyler Miller into the mix. Not only can’t he rate one he can’t hold one either.  He’s out and driving not because he wants the lead. He’s out because he can’t control one. If I was in a race with him, no way do I want to be directly behind him.   

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4872
Re: Is there a worse Driver than Kyle Bolon??
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2025, 06:01:51 PM »
  I have never watched him drive but I would like to throw Tyler Miller into the mix. Not only can’t he rate one he can’t hold one either.  He’s out and driving not because he wants the lead. He’s out because he can’t control one. If I was in a race with him, no way do I want to be directly behind him.   

He’s not safe out there.   tmbz1

Brown jug

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3923
Re: Is there a worse Driver than Kyle Bolon??
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2025, 06:16:54 PM »
who ??

Meadow Ford

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1063
Re: Is there a worse Driver than Kyle Bolon??
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2025, 06:35:23 PM »
The grandfather Benny Bolon was a good driver back in the day when we were both young.
I am just an old horse trainer still going around in circles. Sometimes Fast. Sometimes Half-Fast.

Liberty Bell

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
Re: Is there a worse Driver than Kyle Bolon??
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2025, 06:42:16 PM »
I’ve been watching the Meadows all my life… have seen some god awful drivers… but this guy, hands down, is absolutely awful. Not just today, but from the moment he started.

No matter how bad you think a certain driver is, there's always drivers who are even worse, because there are alot more bad drivers than good drivers.

Chips N Salsa

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1230
Re: Is there a worse Driver than Kyle Bolon??
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2025, 07:02:28 PM »
I thought Kyle Bolon got away from the game?  TJ Miller is an abomination as a driver.  Can't rate a mile and has no hands or any sense out there.  Other drivers hate being in a race with him

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • darnoldrocks: ADMIN needs to take some responsibility for the good of the site.  No one should wish death or sexual assault on anyone's family.    No need for that. Two guys shouldn't go back and forth, saying nothing new, ruining topics. No one should have more than one ID and account.  That shouldn't be too much to expect or administer. Pretty bare basics.
    Today at 07:54:03 AM
  • dougie: Next weeks game between KC and the raiders is going to be big!
    Today at 12:03:27 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Denver must if brought in Kansas City refs! Terrible calls against them late.
    September 27, 2026, 11:59:26 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Agree
    September 27, 2026, 11:45:03 PM
  • dougie: I think the refs bet Denver. horrible calls.
    September 27, 2026, 11:41:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Rams
    September 27, 2026, 11:39:16 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Ransom getting fuk by bad calls late 4th
    September 27, 2026, 11:39:07 PM
  • dougie: A peice of this a piece of that.....LOL!
    September 27, 2026, 11:24:41 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal