Author Topic: WHY NOY NOW back to form?  (Read 1763 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4878
WHY NOY NOW back to form?
« on: March 08, 2025, 04:54:31 AM »
Can Travis get him back to his pre-sale form?  He looked really good in a qualifier at Yonkers yesterday.  Unless that’s as fast as he can go. 

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: Wiggles is putting a lien on plop if he doesn't get paid plus OT for his vast efforts  ngc3  That amounted to a failed  11.wj  Wiggles run with the puppies, see Mike in a couple years maybe he shows you a trick  ;D
    Today at 10:17:23 AM
  • wiggles44: That’s none of your concern Mike.  :)
    Today at 10:16:16 AM
  • Mrpick5: Mrpick5
    Today at 10:14:58 AM
  • Ignorance Is Bliss: I'm sure you gave her your real name and contact info....right???  ngc3
    Today at 10:05:20 AM
  • wiggles44: Message sent.  Have a good shift Mike.  :)
    Today at 09:53:33 AM
  • Ignorance Is Bliss: Seriously, I'm praying "wiggles" tries contacting her as a troll. JACKPOT.
    Today at 09:38:52 AM
  • Ignorance Is Bliss: Is that you John Wayne? Is this me???
    Today at 09:35:33 AM
  • Trigger: I have damning screenshots on Mike!  Who is this?  Wiggles.  I'm sorry who?  Wiggles. CLICK  ngc3
    Today at 09:34:27 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal