Author Topic: Doctor Butch?  (Read 3447 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Foalin at 4

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 822
Doctor Butch?
« on: November 20, 2024, 03:34:22 PM »
Wasn't he standing stud somewhere, went in 2;04 today at Monticello qualifier. How proud anyone who bred to him must be.

titans1127

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 820
Re: Doctor Butch?
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2024, 04:44:00 PM »
Standing in Virginia.  Not sure why they're qualifying him when he is 14 and only has 5 weeks left.  2:04 even at Monticello, wont leave him competitive in the amateurs next year.

The Unstable

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 815
Re: Doctor Butch?
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2024, 08:55:59 PM »
I'm guessing they want to race him in Monticello Au Revoir race for 14 year olds.  I think the owners really like him and want to showcase him one last time. 

Onthefront11

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 580
Re: Doctor Butch?
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2024, 10:38:06 PM »
Tough to bred to him when you can to a proven sire but best of luck

The Exporter

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5810
Re: Doctor Butch?
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2024, 07:47:30 AM »
He is standing in Virginia. He has a mark of 1:48.1 and 1.6 million earned. You don't need to be much to be the top sire there. But, with humans having a memory of what have you done latley, this foolishness can do nothing but devalue what may have been a great opportunity for that program.

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4872
Re: Doctor Butch?
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2024, 08:23:18 AM »
He is fine for Virginia’s program and was a very nice racehorse.  I think it’s cool that they would take the time to get him ready for one last race!

The Unstable

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 815
Re: Doctor Butch?
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2024, 04:31:54 PM »
I spoke to his current owner when he first got him and mentioned he would be a good b level stallion. I don’t even think he was considering that. But he got a pretty good book in a Virginia and I think they have fallen in love with him.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • G: You're a real piece of shit
    Today at 03:20:22 PM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3  shout out  Sound off ! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3 Today at 10:01:24 AM Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3 Today at 09:59:54 AM  Mike/Sweet you criticize racism? You really should be ashamed of yourself
    Today at 03:20:15 PM
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike.    :)
    Today at 02:45:30 PM
  • Trigger: You want to cancel your plop account - do it yourself - GO to "Profile" (Top of page).  Then bottom left under "Actions" click on "Delete this account" - Simple -  ;D
    Today at 01:22:45 PM
  • Trigger: Pigeons, gay jokes, gay emojis, you said it must be true   ngc3...ouch  ngc3
    Today at 12:33:32 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: :1
    Today at 12:29:10 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: still dreaming of my penis..Oh well. A pillow biter will always be a pillow biter I guess.
    Today at 12:28:54 PM
  • Trigger: If you sent me a pic I didn't see it or a dick, maybe enlarge it...a lot  ngc3
    Today at 12:19:53 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal