Author Topic: Flamboro Sunday  (Read 2106 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

whiptherabbit

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2595
Flamboro Sunday
« on: November 03, 2024, 06:27:34 PM »
Race#2-#4 AMERICAN STARLIGHT 2-1 ML This field is so terrible , Miggy actually get a picture taken tonight.

Race#4-#5 SPORTNSENSE 8-1 ML Last two starts have been decent despite terrible post positions, 2 back was really good. He gets covered up in here can roll right on by.

Race#8-#5 MARZANNK HANOVER 7-2 ML Raced decent last start grinding away first over, hopefully Sorrie is aggressive in here.

Best of luck!  tmbz1

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: tmbz1
    Today at 08:51:35 PM
  • dougie: Good luck gambling tomorrow. Great card at Belmont!
    Today at 08:51:31 PM
  • JT: Who knows, they've scored 3 points against the Patriots the week  before ngc3
    Today at 08:51:21 PM
  • dougie: Off for my walk! Have a great night my friend!
    Today at 08:50:59 PM
  • JT: Yup stay clear.. if I wasn't a Steelers fan I'd slam the Browns moneyline
    Today at 08:50:08 PM
  • dougie: Jell with the offense I meant. LOL!
    Today at 08:49:40 PM
  • dougie: i watched the last game and I thought the Steelers were very hyped up that game. I think Rogers is starting to hell with the offense. If the o line offers him some protection, he'll carve up that defende.
    Today at 08:49:22 PM
  • JT: The Browns suck..agreed.. but Pittsburgh is awful on Thursday night road games and at Cleveland since Big Ben retired
    Today at 08:48:57 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal