Author Topic: Breaking News Chicken Squirts.  (Read 8055 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27311
Re: Breaking News Chicken Squirts.
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2024, 06:01:18 PM »
isten hear fuck face im a legend ,you not close yet

Legend of what?
Please elaborate on this.
Thank you
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4891
Re: Breaking News Chicken Squirts.
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2024, 06:29:27 PM »
I will say that place SCM is at now looks pretty nice and that horse looks happy as hell rolling around in the grass.

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5071
Re: Breaking News Chicken Squirts.
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2024, 07:40:30 PM »
He also looks filthy as fuck.
I agree! I can't imagine any woman with any class would want that dirty fingers stuck in her pussy. Edita took a look at those fingers and said there's no way he's sticking his finger in my ass let alone my pussy!!

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5071
Re: Breaking News Chicken Squirts.
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2024, 07:43:42 PM »
mike is trying to better our sport
Yeah by giving everybody the finger he's real class act!  Can't believe the narcissist started this post to garnish attention to fill that empty hole that was created at childhood.  Mike, you need psychological help really. 

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7759
Re: Breaking News Chicken Squirts.
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2024, 07:44:11 PM »
I agree! I can't imagine any woman with any class would want that dirty fingers stuck in her pussy. Edita took a look at those fingers and said there's no way he's sticking his finger in my ass let alone my pussy!!

Is that when you met her? Or when you were talking to her on Facebook.  ngc3
BTW. Why would I get dirty working on this farm and on machinery. Just drives you bonkers doesn't it. What's your name again? Didn't you say you would post it? Oh no, you're a fucking cunt.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7759
Re: Breaking News Chicken Squirts.
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2024, 07:46:18 PM »
Yeah by giving everybody the finger he's real class act!  Can't believe the narcissist started this post to garnish attention to fill that empty hole that was created at childhood.  Mike, you need psychological help really. 

The only empty whole there should have been was right after your mother had an abortion. Classy? Says the zero who talks about kids and families they never met. What's even scarier was you were the strongest sperm? Was Dad drunk or a junky?  ngc3

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5071
Re: Breaking News Chicken Squirts.
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2024, 07:48:53 PM »
Is that when you met her? Or when you were talking to her on Facebook.  ngc3
BTW. Why would I get dirty working on this farm and on machinery. Just drives you bonkers doesn't it. What's your name again? Didn't you say you would post it? Oh no, you're a fucking cunt.
Next time you take a picture wash your fucking fingers. Did I not invite you for lunch at the Dominick Inn you said you were in Goshen for the weekend?  You lied again.

I'm actually happy you have a job on a beautiful farm I just hope you don't blow it like everything else. You I really do wish you the best of luck and health.  I better get going I have to put my Yankee baseball pajamas on and get ready for bed mommy and daddy are bringing me some milk and cookies.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7759
Re: Breaking News Chicken Squirts.
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2024, 07:49:48 PM »
Nobody said you could speak cunt. Now go cunt something or be cunty. CUNT.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7759
Re: Breaking News Chicken Squirts.
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2024, 07:50:57 PM »
Next time you take a picture wash your fucking fingers. Did I not invite you for lunch at the Dominick Inn you said you were in Goshen for the weekend?  You lied again.

I'm actually happy you have a job on a beautiful farm I just hope you don't blow it like everything else. You I really do wish you the best of luck and health.  I better get going I have to put my Yankee baseball pajamas on and get ready for bed mommy and daddy are bringing me some milk and cookies.


And stop fantasizing about my fingers you cunt freak. Wow.

Manny

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 189
Re: Breaking News Chicken Squirts.
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2024, 07:57:33 PM »
Someone send him a bar of soap.  Wash them dirty finger nails.

He also looks filthy as fuck.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: Inbetween hating, lying, smearing, doxing and and other shit that when Mike's ready he's going to fuck your asshole into a canyon with payback  ngc3
    Today at 03:28:54 PM
  • Trigger: Take a shit Driggles  ngc3
    Today at 03:26:45 PM
  • wiggles44: Take a break Mike.  :)
    Today at 03:25:02 PM
  • Trigger: Squiggly wiggly  ngc3
    Today at 03:17:28 PM
  • Trigger: Do do do higgles  ngc3
    Today at 03:12:37 PM
  • Trigger: Little Sqwiggles  ngc3
    Today at 03:11:44 PM
  • wiggles44: She will :)
    Today at 03:08:55 PM
  • Trigger: Drop dead friggles  ngc3
    Today at 03:08:42 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal