Author Topic: Meadowlands 3-9-24  (Read 5900 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5115
Re: Meadowlands 3-9-24
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2024, 09:27:47 PM »
Race 8

#1  On Dayboo...did well at the bim last year. Racing against some decent freehohl horse. Giant driver upgrade
#4  Needhan Hanover..Nice form spree vs. weak field

PucksnHorses

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 734
Re: Meadowlands 3-9-24
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2024, 09:43:56 PM »
9th. #5 Flirtin JK & 5/16ex

SAW

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2249
Re: Meadowlands 3-9-24
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2024, 09:46:47 PM »
10th race I'm interested to see what the 6 Oakwood Ardan Ir looks like in the slop????

Any thoughts????

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5115
Re: Meadowlands 3-9-24
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2024, 09:49:56 PM »
Race 9
#2 Duccies Lor...racing back into shape?.  Would have beat these easily last year

# 5  Flirtin JK....Hung for his life last. Toss that one

p3  25/346/9

onabrake

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 387
Re: Meadowlands 3-9-24
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2024, 09:51:00 PM »
Race 9- Yannick down the road on Flirtin JK

onabrake

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 387
Re: Meadowlands 3-9-24
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2024, 09:54:07 PM »
10th race I'm interested to see what the 6 Oakwood Ardan Ir looks like in the slop????

Any thoughts????


This is by far the toughest field he has faced. 2,4,7 and 8 are all quality animals and Oakwood may not offer fair value based on 6 in a row.

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5115
Re: Meadowlands 3-9-24
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2024, 09:58:02 PM »
10th race I'm interested to see what the 6 Oakwood Ardan Ir looks like in the slop????

Any thoughts????
\\\I keep looking for the Peter Principle to kick in with this horse

In race 10

Thinking the
#4 Takter off the layoff
#3  Loves Jordan Stratton
# 6  keeps burning me

P4  346/9/259/124

PucksnHorses

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 734
Re: Meadowlands 3-9-24
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2024, 10:04:46 PM »
Last play of the night

14th. #6 Gotta Minute N to win and 6/8 ex. Two of the biggest driver changes you will ever see, and I liked the 6 before Inglis was taken off.

SAW

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2249
Re: Meadowlands 3-9-24
« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2024, 10:11:11 PM »
10th - 2 Dragononthebeach 6,7,1
11th - 6 Caviart Rockland 9,5,2
12th - 2 Nextroundsonme 9,6,1
13th - 1 Its Showtime 4,9,5

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5115
Re: Meadowlands 3-9-24
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2024, 10:25:18 PM »
Last play of the night

14th. #6 Gotta Minute N to win and 6/8 ex. Two of the biggest driver changes you will ever see, and I liked the 6 before Inglis was taken off.

Agree  I would add the 3 in as well

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5115
Re: Meadowlands 3-9-24
« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2024, 10:50:32 PM »
race 12  p3  238/124/348

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: FATSO ain't paying per post...word is if Pacer 2 doesn't get retroactive pay she's joing your side  ngc3
    Today at 09:13:13 PM
  • Ignorance Is Bliss: I haven't raced a horse in over four years and I'm irrelevant.... ngc3
    Today at 09:10:52 PM
  • Ignorance Is Bliss: Between G and wiggles 280 posts about me in one week.
    Today at 09:09:47 PM
  • Trigger: He hit FATSO's OT & Weekend Pay...friggles ain't going now where, making the buku bux  ngc3
    Today at 09:07:43 PM
  • JT: Take a break wiggles  :P
    Today at 09:01:54 PM
  • Ignorance Is Bliss: I don't blame them for being worried...
    Today at 09:01:54 PM
  • Trigger: STFU squiggles I'm talking to myself 8)
    Today at 09:00:57 PM
  • wiggles44: You’re talking to yourself again Mike.  :)
    Today at 08:59:38 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal