Author Topic: Hi to horse plop. I like seeing lots of my friends with trotters  (Read 2463 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Shipshewanna

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • No phone, no lights, no motor car
Hi horse plop from shipshewanna. Come visit us with your trotters.
Steve Pletcher was honest and the pride of shipshewanna. Butter churner by day and harness driver by night.

LUCPARK

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 57899
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Re: Hi to horse plop. I like seeing lots of my friends with trotters
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2024, 06:44:53 PM »
Love shipswanna

Got theee mares breeding over at nice farm

REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Shipshewanna

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • No phone, no lights, no motor car
Re: Hi to horse plop. I like seeing lots of my friends with trotters
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2024, 06:45:42 PM »
Thank you for your business. Beautiful farms fill our land
Steve Pletcher was honest and the pride of shipshewanna. Butter churner by day and harness driver by night.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7759
Re: Hi to horse plop. I like seeing lots of my friends with trotters
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2024, 06:51:52 PM »
Love shipswanna

Got theee mares breeding over at nice farm

And you can trust him, just like the people of Indiana where he lied on his application to get a license is a good Christian man.  ngc3

Shipshewanna

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • No phone, no lights, no motor car
Re: Hi to horse plop. I like seeing lots of my friends with trotters
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2024, 07:05:57 PM »
And you can trust him, just like the people of Indiana where he lied on his application to get a license is a good Christian man.  ngc3
Thank you for visiting our farms
Steve Pletcher was honest and the pride of shipshewanna. Butter churner by day and harness driver by night.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: Perfect capping through 6 at fuckhole Mohawk - pick 5 for a very small investment, last exacta too 8)
    Today at 08:30:52 PM
  • JT: Not what I said at all ngc3 I said that 4 starts in 4 weeks or 5 in 6 weeks is tough on any 2 year old regardless the level of competition
    Today at 07:34:43 PM
  • darnoldrocks: 2 year olds don't need rest ???  I disagree.
    Today at 07:30:30 PM
  • JT: Well, any 2 year old that is tough, level is really irrelevant
    Today at 07:25:49 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Between the 11th and 26th.   DAJC racing 4 weeks in a row is tough at this level.
    Today at 07:24:34 PM
  • JT: I gotcha  tmbz.. he is a nice colt, but that was a fast mile with fast fractions
    Today at 07:24:14 PM
  • JT: He's raced 5 of the last 6 weeks? What rest are you speaking of?
    Today at 07:22:48 PM
  • darnoldrocks: I like his 2 week rest between the 11th and 26th.   Races 3 weeks in a row vs DAJC going 4 weeks in a row.
    Today at 07:22:11 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal