Author Topic: SCM HELP HAS ARRIVED!!  (Read 8676 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Casualfan1

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 209
Re: SCM HELP HAS ARRIVED!!
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2023, 03:58:48 AM »
Petey you are are obsessed with SCM. Is that why you know where to get therapy? Or are you wanting to move in with him? 11.a
I couldn’t agree more. He needs to talk to Dr Espinoza himself to help him find a life so he can move out of his parents basement. Imagine living with your parents at his age and still haveing the audacity to down grade others. He will die a virgin

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4872
Re: SCM HELP HAS ARRIVED!!
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2023, 10:45:53 AM »
I couldn’t agree more. He needs to talk to Dr Espinoza himself to help him find a life so he can move out of his parents basement. Imagine living with your parents at his age and still haveing the audacity to down grade others. He will die a virgin

I think that is hilarious!  I think SCM is obnoxious as hell and it's funny that he wears his hat backwards when around Edita.  He's 65 and thinks it's cool or something, not sure.  But he has made this guy his personal bitch and the guy keeps going.  Just shut up and go lay down on your fold a bed gagoots.  Get your chores done so you can have some walking around money!   tmbz1

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
Re: SCM HELP HAS ARRIVED!!
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2023, 04:48:16 PM »
I think that is hilarious!  I think SCM is obnoxious as hell and it's funny that he wears his hat backwards when around Edita.  He's 65 and thinks it's cool or something, not sure.  But he has made this guy his personal bitch and the guy keeps going.  Just shut up and go lay down on your fold a bed gagoots.  Get your chores done so you can have some walking around money!   tmbz1
Ohhh you noticed that around Edita!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Lockedin with Pace: Get lost "G"
    Today at 03:30:53 PM
  • G: You're a real piece of shit
    Today at 03:20:22 PM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3  shout out  Sound off ! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3 Today at 10:01:24 AM Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3 Today at 09:59:54 AM  Mike/Sweet you criticize racism? You really should be ashamed of yourself
    Today at 03:20:15 PM
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike.    :)
    Today at 02:45:30 PM
  • Trigger: You want to cancel your plop account - do it yourself - GO to "Profile" (Top of page).  Then bottom left under "Actions" click on "Delete this account" - Simple -  ;D
    Today at 01:22:45 PM
  • Trigger: Pigeons, gay jokes, gay emojis, you said it must be true   ngc3...ouch  ngc3
    Today at 12:33:32 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: :1
    Today at 12:29:10 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: still dreaming of my penis..Oh well. A pillow biter will always be a pillow biter I guess.
    Today at 12:28:54 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal