Author Topic: FAT BOY TRUMP on the podium again today.  (Read 7248 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JOHN FRANK

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 10437
FAT BOY TRUMP on the podium again today.
« on: November 11, 2023, 05:29:53 PM »
The fat SLOP DRAFT DODGIN FUC doin his VETERANS DAY lyin speech(if that what one cares to think).
HE goin I LOVE ALL VETERANS. Sure you do,DRAFT DODGIN FAT SLOP BOY.
HE goin I will if elected PRESIDENT will end all WARS. When me was PRESIDENT,GAS was $1.74 a gallon. Relly I lived when you asshole were PRESIDENT andd GASOLINE was not $1.74. I will make the poor RICH. The economy will be the best ever in USA history. I will make CHESSEBURGERS at MC'DONALDS only 20 cents a pop and if they refuse I will shut MC'DONALDS down.
When asked how he plans to accomplis all this nut cake lyin shit: He reponds: I can't tell you. If I did my opponets would take that info and use it in their campaign. OK FAT SLOP DRAFT DODGIN POS. And his MAGA fans behind him are screamin crazily. And again the 350lb HIPPO shakes his fist and doooes his GIRLY dance.

theokodjak26

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1162
Re: FAT BOY TRUMP on the podium again today.
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2023, 05:45:45 PM »
John it is not that I disagree with anything you wrote about le grand orange head, but why place this on Resort Plop? It’s not like we are full of Political Science creatures here.

Dingus

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1613
Re: FAT BOY TRUMP on the podium again today.
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2023, 06:32:29 PM »
A little late for trump to say this after trump said: 
 US military members are “suckers” because “there is nothing in it for them”.
• American veterans who died in combat are “losers”.
• Wounded US veterans shouldn’t be invited to the White House because “it doesn’t look good for me”.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: PS: if anyone else will be at Yonkers tomorrow night, PM me.  We can meet up. -G post tonight  ngc3
    Today at 08:53:19 PM
  • wiggles44: Get some rest Mike.  Busy day of screenshots tomorrow.  :)
    Today at 07:53:36 PM
  • Trigger: Wiggles take your next smoling gun and stick it up your ass and keep firing until shit cums out of your skull, brain too, same thing in your case  ngc3
    Today at 07:36:18 PM
  • wiggles44: Locked in - just searching up “lapdog”.  Getting some interesting responses.  :)
    Today at 07:34:24 PM
  • Trigger: I'm through with Belmont  ngc3
    Today at 07:11:07 PM
  • Lockedin with Pace: Working on another 12 hour day wiggles
    Today at 06:40:23 PM
  • wiggles44: Mike is having a meltdown.  :)
    Today at 06:32:59 PM
  • toothman: how did todays picks go?
    Today at 05:54:42 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal