Author Topic: Yannick-the man they love to hate  (Read 11272 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

White Rabbit

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 633
Re: Yannick-the man they love to hate
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2023, 01:07:22 PM »
Not hard to solve , how many 6 ft trainers he drive for

Mailbox Money

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1231
Re: Yannick-the man they love to hate
« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2023, 02:15:52 PM »
Not hard to solve , how many 6 ft trainers he drive for
Everyone knows who the BigMan is, I wanted to here the details! i.e.raised voices,finger poking . The thing I really was wondering is if Big Man was down on one knee so he could look'em in the eye! ngc3

Chips N Salsa

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1230
Re: Yannick-the man they love to hate
« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2023, 03:36:12 PM »
Everyone knows who the BigMan is, I wanted to here the details! i.e.raised voices,finger poking . The thing I really was wondering is if Big Man was down on one knee so he could look'em in the eye! ngc3

Ronnie was telling him that Yannick needs to get a hot sister or he's gonna have to start using Joey more.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Sorry but I'm way in your head if that's what you're thinking of!  I guess that Dick Pic really messed you up!
    September 30, 2026, 11:13:03 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby simply say thank you, Kirby's Ace is not your screen name here it's Kirbys Ace with out the apostrophe " ' ", embarresing that you changed your screen name if I taught you how to spell it. Too bade your family has less than a man in you and a dummy to boot  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 10:25:40 PM
  • JT: tmbz1
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:35 PM
  • dougie: Good luck gambling tomorrow. Great card at Belmont!
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal