Author Topic: The Wrist Police pay Ontario B a visit  (Read 7804 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Jctoronto

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2208
The Wrist Police pay Ontario B a visit
« on: May 25, 2023, 01:06:09 PM »
Western Fair got a 'wrist police' visit last week.

3rd violation JASON RYAN aggressive wrist action
2 weeks and $500

2nd violation SCOTT YOUNG likewise offense
5 days and $300

Boys, the horses thank you.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: Calhoun, Kirby's Ace, Darnoldrcoks KFC, Kenny have nothing to do with this shit they just bandwagon along...but they are as good as guilty.  They start shit and I will fire away then they lie and say I'm Mike here and oustide to attempt to hurt him 8)
    Today at 05:33:24 PM
  • dougie: LOL! I believe that!
    Today at 05:27:05 PM
  • Trigger: These fuckers have enemies.  They haven't been calling Ghostbusters  ngc3
    Today at 05:24:50 PM
  • dougie: Geez.....you can't make this shit up! Nobody outside of Plop would believe it!
    Today at 05:23:48 PM
  • dougie: Giving money to Plopsters to smear someone has got to be one of the sickest things I ever heard on Polp!
    Today at 05:22:53 PM
  • Trigger: We fucking knew what we see, and the escalation but in the know relaible ploppers have confirmed.  It ties a bow on this crime.
    Today at 05:22:29 PM
  • dougie: I just heard about that Trig. Thst's so sad.....
    Today at 05:17:21 PM
  • Trigger: FATSO is handing out greenbacks to hurt Mike, if you ain't getting dollars in your paw, you're a fucking fool.  We know who his top dogs are...taint - "All hail"...G, wiggles, step right up  ngc3
    Today at 05:13:05 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal