Author Topic: Kevin Lare back training  (Read 9441 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4877
Kevin Lare back training
« on: May 17, 2023, 06:20:28 PM »
I see Kevin is listed as trainer on outstanding 2yo (now 3) VIVIANS DREAM for owner Forrest Barlett.  Making his comeback?  How long was his suspension?  He could always get one to go.  He trained former world championship SNOW WHITE.  Lots of rumors about what led to her downfall.  Good luck on the comeback Kevin!   tmbz1

Equus Caballus

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5817
Re: Kevin Lare back training
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2023, 07:04:46 PM »
Very talented filly!

Best of luck this season

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4766
Re: Kevin Lare back training
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2023, 09:57:52 PM »
I see Kevin is listed as trainer on outstanding 2yo (now 3) VIVIANS DREAM for owner Forrest Barlett.  Making his comeback?  How long was his suspension?  He could always get one to go.  He trained former world championship SNOW WHITE.  Lots of rumors about what led to her downfall.  Good luck on the comeback Kevin!   tmbz1

Kevin never went nowhere. He's been training as usual for Chick all along just under his son's name. Chick said he was still hired by him in a "Advisory position". That takes the cake!

He ruined Snow White by punching her in the throat! I thought he ran out of lives in Delaware but guess not if he's down to train again. I'd ask Flounder he knows everything about everything!
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Bernie Madoff

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4775
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
Re: Kevin Lare back training
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2023, 07:32:44 AM »
Snow White was the second greatest two year old trotting filly I've ever seen. Tragic what happened to her.
He who laughs last, laughs best.

Senator Blutarsky

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2440
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
Re: Kevin Lare back training
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2023, 08:15:51 AM »
Kevin never went nowhere. He's been training as usual for Chick all along just under his son's name. Chick said he was still hired by him in a "Advisory position". That takes the cake!

He ruined Snow White by punching her in the throat! I thought he ran out of lives in Delaware but guess not if he's down to train again. I'd ask Flounder he knows everything about everything!

At it again, you and LAW AND ORDER ignore me by talking about me in just about every THREAD and POST here, got it LOL, hey what I don't know can fill a library.....what you don't know can fill a 1000 libraries, in 100 planets, in 10 galaxies in 1 UNIVERSE!   73cv.2


Anywho, Mr. Kevin Lare, Trainer just finished his 2 year suspension, $30K in restitution, is he reformed for doping horses with Oxycodone, I dunno?!  The original suspension information (below)!  ;D

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:XCtUsK-_a_IJ:https://ustrottingnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/Rulings-05072021.pdf&cd=15&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-b-1-d
It's Official!

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4877
Re: Kevin Lare back training
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2023, 01:03:44 PM »
Kevin never went nowhere. He's been training as usual for Chick all along just under his son's name. Chick said he was still hired by him in a "Advisory position". That takes the cake!

He ruined Snow White by punching her in the throat! I thought he ran out of lives in Delaware but guess not if he's down to train again. I'd ask Flounder he knows everything about everything!

Thanks captain obvious.  It's called sarcasm.  He clearly never left.  His son showed up not long after.  Kevin is a knowledgeable guy when he's got his head on straight.  How could he in an advisory role while suspended? 

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4766
Re: Kevin Lare back training
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2023, 03:43:18 PM »
Thanks captain obvious.  It's called sarcasm.  He clearly never left.  His son showed up not long after.  Kevin is a knowledgeable guy when he's got his head on straight.  How could he in an advisory role while suspended?

You would have to ask Frank about the advisory roll. He said it in a interview. I was just quoting him. A suspension means nothing if you're working for someone in a non-licensing position.
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: Take a break Mike :)
    Today at 02:32:36 PM
  • Trigger: I'm willing to negotiate a peace accord with Kirby & Calhoun even invite them for dinner  tmbz1 they'll have to donate their rib cages to the BBQ though  ngc3
    Today at 02:22:44 PM
  • wiggles44: You’re still here Mike?
    Today at 01:59:49 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby has to cancel his trip to real fantasy land Disney with his fake grandson  ngc3  Good thing he's fake, apple falling close to that tree  ngc3 and Kirby being angry and touchy and his fascination with Thailand  ;D
    Today at 01:27:50 PM
  • Dingus: Dixie Highway?
    Today at 01:20:09 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Sirens all night long. Glad to get the hell out of there.
    Today at 01:12:51 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: I can completely understand why Paul won't go outside. Been to his area couple years ago and believe me you dont want to go out by yourself. The local stores all had bars and cages for the cashiers
    Today at 01:10:58 PM
  • wiggles44: Better question “Trigger”, was I talking to you???
    Today at 01:05:40 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal