Author Topic: Inside Harness comments for Cumberland  (Read 16740 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

chief yogi

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 835
Re: Inside Harness comments for Cumberland
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2023, 09:29:56 AM »
big 2 day pick 5 carry over this friday. place to be.  i find most of scots picks to be chalky. he talks every horse in some races. i say beware.

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16466
Re: Inside Harness comments for Cumberland
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2023, 12:09:01 PM »
big 2 day pick 5 carry over this friday. place to be.  i find most of scots picks to be chalky. he talks every horse in some races. i say beware.
$231 two-day carryover. 

What a great sport.

Senator Blutarsky

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2440
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
Re: Inside Harness comments for Cumberland
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2023, 12:19:48 PM »
$231 two-day carryover. 

What a great sport.

Pee wee racing, with real sized horses, coming soon penny slots....Calhoun I got about $38 bucks or so in the change jar, and some quarters for the laundry do want to pool our spare change and buy the track?   73cv.2

We can be the next Geff "Toto" Jural TEAM!  ;D
It's Official!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • darnoldrocks: Not your king, just looking for Admin.
    Today at 05:12:42 PM
  • Sweet: To the plop back row I go  ngc3 so says king chihuahua cock, former Trump plop press secretary, removed my MAGA themself  ngc3
    Today at 05:11:05 PM
  • darnoldrocks: If you aunt had balls, she'd be your uncle. If you're not admin, fuck off to the back row.
    Today at 05:08:26 PM
  • Sweet: I'm not admin if I was I'd change your name to chihuahua cock and put the entire forum on IGGY for you, so you couldn't hear our laughter of your patheticness  ngc3
    Today at 05:06:04 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: [link]
    Today at 05:04:42 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: latest picture I could find darnold
    Today at 05:04:37 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Tigger, you're a nobody.  Where's admin?
    Today at 05:02:29 PM
  • Sweet: Seeing Kirby brings me happiness  tmbz1 Chihuahua Cock not so much  ngc3
    Today at 04:59:11 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal