Author Topic: Flammy Last NIght  (Read 16154 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Senator Blutarsky

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2440
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
Re: Flammy Last NIght
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2023, 05:00:20 PM »
I agree.....I remmeber going to Flamboro for the Confed. Cup.......there were always some great studs there.

 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Very Funny A+  tmbz1......Innuen do B- 11.wp, no studding on the racetrack, that cums afterwards darlin'!   ;D 
It's Official!

Jctoronto

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2203
Re: Flammy Last NIght
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2023, 05:48:53 AM »
Updated Flamboro weather sun eve

Sweater..clear. Northwest breeze
fine conditions

Its up to race secretary now.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Lockedin with Pace: Administration is on house arrest and can't travel.
    Today at 05:37:47 PM
  • Sweet: I'd say that, then Kirby would come back, back and forth we'd go, neither crying on the yop of our lunges - ADMIN wah!  ngc3
    Today at 05:37:22 PM
  • Sweet: I got 250 USD  tmbz1 for the slapshotter who skull fucks Chihuahua Cock with a puck  ngc3
    Today at 05:34:08 PM
  • darnoldrocks: If Admin shows up, ask them to meet me at the Alpha Ice Complex in Pittsburgh.
    Today at 05:33:06 PM
  • darnoldrocks: I'll be back after a hockey game.
    Today at 05:30:27 PM
  • darnoldrocks: HELLO ADMIN !!
    Today at 05:30:10 PM
  • Sweet: Be like Trump chihuahua cock he mobilizes his forces, twatface gorilla Pacer 2 is hardly a force.  You are no where near the charisma of the President, even when he was on his ass, nope.  Dude got shot, raised his fist, election over.  Didn't piss, shit and moan  ngc3
    Today at 05:28:35 PM
  • darnoldrocks: LWP, best comment of the day.
    Today at 05:25:23 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal