Author Topic: Dear MC & BT 😉  (Read 278 times)

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 13170
Dear MC & BT 😉
« on: Today at 12:07:30 AM »
I've touted many a dog, often they carrying many a flea  ngc3

MC's Highland Destiny

BT's No Waitlist

I know you both retracted them  tmbz1, both coincidentally raced Saturday, 6th and 7th finishers.  Used them didn't go nuts.

I'll give them to the end of the year before I break up with them, for a hopeful ROI pop.

I think I'd sooner pop a 12" boner  ngc3
« Last Edit: Today at 12:28:22 AM by Trigger »

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2855
Re: Dear MC & BT 😉
« Reply #1 on: Today at 12:54:37 AM »
I've touted many a dog, often they carrying many a flea  ngc3

MC's Highland Destiny

BT's No Waitlist

I know you both retracted them  tmbz1, both coincidentally raced Saturday, 6th and 7th finishers.  Used them didn't go nuts.

I'll give them to the end of the year before I break up with them, for a hopeful ROI pop.

I think I'd sooner pop a 12" boner  ngc3
I see HD moved to a different trainer and ran again today. He is toast.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 13170
Re: Dear MC & BT 😉
« Reply #2 on: Today at 12:30:34 PM »
I see HD moved to a different trainer and ran again today. He is toast.

Thank you MC, it's all been on me  ngc3

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: Thanks for switching accounts Mike.  :)
    Today at 12:17:42 PM
  • Trigger: FATSO pays OT, Weekend Pay, Holiday Pay....sorry Mike, I'm with you but might have to earn a couple bux being a hater to pay for gas  ngc3  NEVER  96z.p FATSO! 8)
    Today at 12:17:07 PM
  • ScrapeThePaint: Hey Dingus- is Andrew also a F-cking broken record? The dude who posts the same thing every single day about Mark Ford resigning and opens up 500 threads on the political forum. The one who never graduated from third grade is he AI as well?
    Today at 12:04:56 PM
  • Dingus: Wiggles is like a f-cking broken record.  I think it’s AI!
    Today at 11:38:38 AM
  • JT: John is rainman2, contact him :P
    Today at 10:45:12 AM
  • JT: The J in JT might not stand for anything, or maybe it does, who knows  ;D
    Today at 10:44:19 AM
  • JT: The J in JT doesn't stand for John or Justin as Calhoun has mentioned  ngc3
    Today at 10:43:17 AM
  • wiggles44: Hi John
    Today at 10:40:44 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal