Author Topic: Dear MC & BT 😉  (Read 146 times)

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 13163
Dear MC & BT 😉
« on: Today at 12:07:30 AM »
I've touted many a dog, often they carrying many a flea  ngc3

MC's Highland Destiny

BT's No Waitlist

I know you both retracted them  tmbz1, both coincidentally raced Saturday, 6th and 7th finishers.  Used them didn't go nuts.

I'll give them to the end of the year before I break up with them, for a hopeful ROI pop.

I think I'd sooner pop a 12" boner  ngc3
« Last Edit: Today at 12:28:22 AM by Trigger »

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2855
Re: Dear MC & BT 😉
« Reply #1 on: Today at 12:54:37 AM »
I've touted many a dog, often they carrying many a flea  ngc3

MC's Highland Destiny

BT's No Waitlist

I know you both retracted them  tmbz1, both coincidentally raced Saturday, 6th and 7th finishers.  Used them didn't go nuts.

I'll give them to the end of the year before I break up with them, for a hopeful ROI pop.

I think I'd sooner pop a 12" boner  ngc3
I see HD moved to a different trainer and ran again today. He is toast.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: I fucked up the 8th and 10th otherwise it's a string of dd-p5's oh well 8)
    October 10, 2026, 11:53:03 PM
  • JT: tmbz1..you slammed that card
    October 10, 2026, 11:42:23 PM
  • Trigger: ngc3 Hit that tri and dd
    October 10, 2026, 11:30:17 PM
  • Trigger: Mario J Baillargeon last race heavy favorite, drugged up and with a rocket jammed in his ass that pile of shit driver would struggle, from the 9 hole  ngc3  I bet Ratchford with the 1 beats the 9  ;D
    October 10, 2026, 11:13:01 PM
  • Trigger: JMac another biggie, a $33k and a $24k on a night woith nearly $3mil in purses  ngc3 King James, who couldn't find Hoosier yesterday when OOMM needed him the most  ngc3
    October 10, 2026, 10:40:57 PM
  • Trigger: Wherever BJ is bobble is nowhere to be found  ngc3 Canadians are so so so sensitive and sentimental  :-\
    October 10, 2026, 10:33:49 PM
  • JT: I think that wasn't shenanigans..just a piss poor decision  ngc3
    October 10, 2026, 10:33:22 PM
  • JT: Great battle upcoming in the breeders crown. Can't wait to witness it in person tmbz1..bucket list item..check ;D
    October 10, 2026, 10:27:00 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal