0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.
I don't weigh in on the political roundtable much anymore John and Andrew got it covered But I just have to say that..The sight of and the sound of MICHAEL Obama makes me want to puke Miss or should I say Mr. Obama.."For the first time in my adult lifetime, I am really proud of my country"I thank God everyday I was born here It doesn't matter the political party in charge.You should always be proud to be an American to quote Lee GreenwoodPompous, arrogant piece of crap
Thank you for your support of my thread. I’ll post a response!Melania on an Einstein visa?? This says it all!Please define pompous, arrogant crap and who you’re referencing!Thank you!!
I am not a huge fan of Melania either Although she is much more attractive then Mr. Obama Pompous and arrogant..the Obama's They lied for 8 straight years while in office They think they are "above" any kind of scrutiny Michael I mean Michelle saying how much she despised this country until her husband became President. The ACA was and is a farce.I already know your response so I will rebute that now Trump is a complete arrogant windbag I know that, but I support his policies except for the Iran warThat has derailed his 2nd term.Republicans will get wiped out in November.Continued good luck with your horses
Trump has lied also!! Proven by fact check many times over!?What good policies?Oops, making nato pay their fair share was good.Not many others though!Pompous and arrogant on the obama’s? Trump goes way beyond this!Big difference between Obama and Trump-1 can banter constructively and get his point across and 1 can’t without being vile, and nasty! Big difference of perception of what kind of person you are!!Windbag is a polite term!When picking your mate-different strokes for different folks!!Thank you for polite banter and wishing me well with the horses!Harrisburg in a month. Another one? Who knows??
Thank you for your support of my thread. What’s to be proud of today?A POTUS who falls asleep more than Biden!Mocking people doing their jobs!Ruining the militaryDisrupting world wide tradeStarting a war in Iran Too much more to list here!I’ll post a response!Melania on an Einstein visa?? This says it all!Please define pompous, arrogant crap and who you’re referencing!Thank you!!Bonus coverage-easy to see who is more liked in America 2026!The Obama’s by a landslide!!
NO GRIFTING HERE ❌ When the Obamas moved into the White House, one of the first things that surprised Michelle was the grocery bill. The First Lady had assumed the government covered meals. It does not. The First Family was expected to pay for all of their own food, and the White House kitchen staff operated like a very high-end personal catering service. So when a peach or a piece of fruit got ordered that fell slightly outside the normal household budget, the itemized bill came back and it was, to put it plainly, staggering. The First Lady later joked on Jimmy Kimmel Live that she had to warn Barack “not to express enjoyment of anything”… until she knew the price. But underneath the humor was a real adjustment. She’d come from a tight South Side Chicago home — raised in a cramped apartment by a dad who worked at the city water filtration plant and a mom who stayed home. Her family had managed carefully and gratefully with what they had. Suddenly she was in the most famous house in the world, but still watching what she spent. And she thought that was right. She told Kimmel plainly that the Obamas should not be “mooching off taxpayers.”When America was great, that’s how our leaders thought
One of the all-time greats in Obama vs a corrupt pedo whi is easily the all-time worst
"What good policies"Tax cuts, no tax on ot, no tax on tips, no tax on SS,closing the border [Key words TEMPORARY tax breaks and QUALIFIED ]and, deporting thugs out of our country {HARASSING and KILLING INNOCENT people-see Minnesota and ICE!}, protecting our 2nd amendment rights, (Public and Group Responses• Proponents: The National Rifle Association and administration officials praise the actions as a historic defense of constitutional freedoms.• Critics: Gun safety groups like Everytown argue that rolling back restrictions threatens public safety and weakens necessary commercial firearm rules). a booming stock market which helps most Americans, [While the U.S. stock market hits record highs driven by the AI boom, a wide disconnect remains between Wall Street gains and the financial reality of everyday Americans.📊 The Wealth Disconnect• Extreme concentration: The top 1% of Americans own about 50% of the stock market, while the bottom 50% own just 1%.• Main Street vs. Wall Street: Two in five Americans feel the stock market only benefits the ultra-wealthy.• Cost-of-living pressure: While equity portfolios swell, many households struggle with persistent inflation and high living costs.} Venezuela , a massive influx in military recruitment, increased spending by other NATO countries, [Trump got 1 right-However even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while] no men in women's sports-[not just Trump]I could go all day, but I have tracks to handicap