Author Topic: RED MILE program and LIVE VIDEO today  (Read 156 times)

3 Wide, JT (+ 1 Hidden) and 14 Guests are viewing this topic.

wizardofoz

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1082
« Last Edit: Today at 12:06:03 PM by wizardofoz »

wizardofoz

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1082
Re: RED MILE program today
« Reply #1 on: Today at 11:31:28 AM »

Dingus

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1620
Re: RED MILE program and LIVE VIDEO today
« Reply #2 on: Today at 12:56:52 PM »
Here’s the TrackMaster program.  I think it has more information.

https://www.trackmaster.com/freeContent/usta/freeContentFiles/hpl/lex1003x.pdf

I have 1 in the 2nd today there but has been a disappointment since going to Kentucky.

I said the same thing about the 1 on Thursday at The Meadows, and then he won, so hoping for more karma.

SAW

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2230
Re: RED MILE program and LIVE VIDEO today
« Reply #3 on: Today at 01:07:37 PM »
Here’s the TrackMaster program.  I think it has more information.

https://www.trackmaster.com/freeContent/usta/freeContentFiles/hpl/lex1003x.pdf

I have 1 in the 2nd today there but has been a disappointment since going to Kentucky.

I said the same thing about the 1 on Thursday at The Meadows, and then he won, so hoping for more karma.

Gigi?

Dingus

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1620
Re: RED MILE program and LIVE VIDEO today
« Reply #4 on: Today at 01:13:40 PM »
Yup

SAW

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2230
Re: RED MILE program and LIVE VIDEO today
« Reply #5 on: Today at 01:20:06 PM »
Yup

Good Luck!, she's my 2nd choice behind Timothy.

Dingus

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1620
Re: RED MILE program and LIVE VIDEO today
« Reply #6 on: Today at 01:22:06 PM »
Good Luck!, she's my 2nd choice behind Timothy.

Thanks.  Dexter now driving

SAW

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2230
Re: RED MILE program and LIVE VIDEO today
« Reply #7 on: Today at 01:22:14 PM »
Good Luck!, she's my 2nd choice behind Timothy.

Maybe a Dunn double?

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Dingus: Dixie Highway?
    Today at 01:20:09 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Sirens all night long. Glad to get the hell out of there.
    Today at 01:12:51 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: I can completely understand why Paul won't go outside. Been to his area couple years ago and believe me you dont want to go out by yourself. The local stores all had bars and cages for the cashiers
    Today at 01:10:58 PM
  • wiggles44: Better question “Trigger”, was I talking to you???
    Today at 01:05:40 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Police talked him in from his ground floor apartment and all is calm now
    Today at 01:05:21 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Good news
    Today at 01:04:39 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Police on seen
    Today at 01:04:29 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Said his name is Trigger and hes going to jump
    Today at 01:04:21 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal