Author Topic: seeing JT's hit and now a jackie davis fan  (Read 577 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4284
seeing JT's hit and now a jackie davis fan
« on: August 10, 2026, 10:07:41 PM »

 trig mentioned who her dad raced against. cordero, antley, johnny v, mike smith, the BIG A & belmont had the best jockeys going back in the 80s and 90s

her father and the mig held their own pretty good

never afraid to put down a solid wager on either

js

may the horse be with you [ and the jock, lol ]  ;D

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2579
Re: seeing JT's hit and now a jackie davis fan
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2026, 10:14:00 PM »
trig mentioned who her dad raced against. cordero, antley, johnny v, mike smith, the BIG A & belmont had the best jockeys going back in the 80s and 90s

her father and the mig held their own pretty good

never afraid to put down a solid wager on either

js

may the horse be with you [ and the jock, lol ]  ;D
I lived there and watched that amazing jockey colony. Some of the best ever!

Sweet

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12566
Re: seeing JT's hit and now a jackie davis fan
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2026, 10:37:22 PM »
The Mig...damn god one, 15% winning, white jockey too who woulda thunk it  ngc3

Nice work Andrew  ;D

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3578
Re: seeing JT's hit and now a jackie davis fan
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2026, 10:43:41 PM »
I lived there and watched that amazing jockey colony. Some of the best ever!
I am now her #1 fan
Sorry Andrew ngc3
In all seriousness..
I am like you Dougie..
New York has always been my go to for the runners
NY always have had the best
Horses and riders,  JMHO.
Damn shame about Aqueduct.
Never made it there

Sweet

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12566
Re: seeing JT's hit and now a jackie davis fan
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2026, 11:12:11 PM »
I am now her #1 fan
Sorry Andrew ngc3
In all seriousness..
I am like you Dougie..
New York has always been my go to for the runners
NY always have had the best
Horses and riders,  JMHO.
Damn shame about Aqueduct.
Never made it there

Finger Lakes is not NY though.

It's Farmington, NY  ngc3

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: I'd play 10 tracks to if I hit almost every race at all of them ngc3
    Today at 08:10:33 PM
  • Sweet: Bello is a cyborg  ;D
    Today at 08:08:44 PM
  • Sweet: Calhoun hates Mike because he's a t-bred guy, but if the flats were on his radar Calhoun would be thanking him for protecting his 1 / 4000 of his horse from abuse and being cheated  ngc3
    Today at 07:53:44 PM
  • JT: He said he was going to a hockey game. I would expect him around 9 or 10..pretty bare basics ngc3
    Today at 07:48:26 PM
  • andrew: darnold got quiet/and y'all now left town
    Today at 07:44:46 PM
  • Sweet: Bello is a total nut...hits the finale at pinnochio, a 15- winner and exacta at the  96z.p lakes, now RCR... 52xc.2
    Today at 07:35:46 PM
  • JT: I would NEVER doubt him, especially the "b" tracks in harness..his specialty  tmbz1
    Today at 07:33:19 PM
  • Sweet: Bello knocke dthem out race 1 at RCR - 9    Franco Tristan N    Fern Paquet Jr    $108.00   62za.clp says doubt me and you can  11.bz him, I won't doubt you!  ngc3
    Today at 07:31:36 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal